15. Shy

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

Minjeong do love Jimin.

Jimin do love Minjeong.

"Ekhemmm!"

Someone's voice make both of their eyes widen, also pushing each other slightly turning their head to the source of the voice.

"A-Aeri....", Jimin stuttering.

Aeri finally came home.

"Who is that woman who just drive away from this house?", Aeri pointed her finger to the main door direction.

"T-That's... Minjeong's older sister...", Jimin answered.

"What happened? I just walk through the walls and I saw-"

"It's not like what you think it would be!", Jimin said in panic while Minjeong just showing off her cold face.

"Then what?", Aeri ask.

"Well... that's a normal thing to do for people who fall in love. Why?", Minjeong asking back to Aeri like nothing happened between her and Jimin just now. Jimin could just widen her eyes while looking at Minjeong.

"What??" - Aeri

"Who love who?", Aeri ask again.

"Ofcourse I love Jimin eonni and-"

"Jimin is my girlfriend anyway", Aeri finished her words while looking at Minjeong with her puppy face. Minjeong was totally startled with Aeri words just now so she just keep staring at the ghost.

"W-What??" - Minjeong

"Yu Jimin is my girlfriend. Don't you know?", Aeri ask Minjeong again. For a moment, Minjeong turn her head to Jimin but Jimin keep shaking her head, denying what Minjeong heard from Aeri.

"Liar!", Minjeong shouting towards Aeri. Now the ghost and the cat gonna have an eye gazing fight.

Jimin just stand up from her seat, leaving the two of them and walk towards her bedroom, locking the door from the inside.

"What's wrong with her tho...", Aeri just looking at Jimin's bedroom direction.

"Excuse me Aeri eonni we didn't finish with your explanation yet", Minjeong staring at Aeri. Her eyes in fire while Aeri just reply her gaze with a smirk.

"Alright alright~ we just girl friend. GIRL-HUMAN-GHOST-FRIEND. Understand? Gosh... just that words already make you jealous like you gonna kill me later", Aeri giggled later sticking her tongue out to Minjeong.

"AISHH THIS CRAZY-GHOST-WOMAN! I'LL MAKE SURE I'M GONNA KILL YOU LATER!"

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN~"

.

.

.

......................................

Jimin was lying on her bed while trying to catch her breath again. The scene where she and Minjeong kissing just now keep repeating inside her head.

"Aish... Yu Jimin! Calm down...."

Jimin tried to drove herself to sleep but she can't at all. Her heart was beating like crazy and her mind was floating nowhere.

Click!

The sound of the door has been unlocked.

Jimin opened her eyes and take a look at the door and saw Aeri was standing right there, holding the doorknob.

"Yaaaaa.... What are you doing!"

"Minjeong asked me to open this. She said she want to sleep since it's already night", Aeri said. For a moment Jimin forgot that Minjeong usually sleep together with her.

"A-Ah.... Okay....", Jimin answered. Later, Aeri came out from the room and Minjeong who is on her wheelchair came in. She looks so struggling with her wheelchair.

"Gosh Yu Jimin... How can you forget that she couldn't walk?"

Feeling guilty, Jimin stand up and walk towards Minjeong to help her pushing the wheelchair until she finally arrived at the bed. Jimin also helped Minjeong to get up and lying the younger girl on the bed, gently as she could.

"Thank you~", Minjeong smiled.

Jimin quietly put herself on the bed, right next to Minjeong without any voice. Minjeong just grinning in joy, knowing that Jimin acting like this because of what happen just now.

"Eonni..."

"Hmmm?", Jimin react while still closing her eyes tight.

"So you are my girlfriend now, right?", Minjeong asked, making Jimin startled but she tried to ignore it.

"I can see it... from your expression and aura. You like me... aren't you?", Minjeong ask using a lil bit of her seducing tone. But still, Jimin keep her eyes shut.

"If you're not going to answer it... then I'm gonna make the same thing to you like what we did just now~", Minjeong grin. She ready to make her face come closer to Jimin's.

"One....", Jimin still not answering.

"Two.....", Minjeong face was just inches from Jimin's ear. Jimin can feel Minjeong's breath hitting on her ear, signing that Minjeong was too near with her.

"Th--"

Minjeong word was stopped when Jimin turned her head to the right, giving a sudden 2 second peck on Minjeong's lips. Now Minjeong just frozen in place while Jimin trying hard to hide her embarrassment, closing her eyes again.

"What was that just now....", Minjeong eyes widen in disbelief.

"T-That's my answer, you f-fool! Now... L-Let me sleep!", Jimin answered. Minjeong grin happily but coming more closer towards Jimin.

Minjeong opened her arms wide and hugged Jimin all of sudden. But Jimin still pretend like nothing had happen even her heart say different.

"Eonni, you should learn how to control your heartbeat", Minjeong laughing slightly.

"Eonni... look at me", Minjeong requested. But Jimin still didn't react.

"Please..."

Finally Jimin slowly opened her beautiful eyes, turning her head slowly facing Minjeong who just beside her, who smiling like she's the happiest person in the whole world.

"Like it?", Jimin said sternly. Minjeong nodding her head happily with her smile.

"You better just sleep without doing anything crazy. If I found you doing something strange to me, I'm gonna break your legs right away", Jimin said after turning her body around, facing Minjeong. Now their sleeping position is facing each other.

"Alright~ Goodnight eonni"

"Hmm... Goodnight~"

_____________________

tbc