5. Human

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

Jeongie was at home alone because Jimin and Aeri went out to work. She check her surroundings, on her paws, afraid that someone might be at home. Like Aeri said, it's possible if there's another ghost coming by the house.

"I think... line clear?"

Jeongie then climbed up the sofa and closed her eyes.

Three.

Two.

One.

Jeongie transformed into a human.

A human Jeongie was sitting on the sofa, staring blankly at the tv infront of her right now. She didn't know what she want to do right now.

A beautiful, skinny, cute-looking, human Jeongie.

Cleaning the house was already a routine for her. Yet, Jimin always know that the house cleaned by someone. It was Minjeong all along but she always keep her mouth shut.

"It's so boring.... at home all alone~", Minjeong stretching her arms wide and laying her back on the sofa, enjoying her time watching some news on the tv.

But still, it's boring as hell.

So Minjeong decided to vacuum the house for a while. She grab the automatic vacuum attached on the wall and start vacuuming the house.

Vooooom.

Minjeong vacuuming and vacuuming until the house was clean from a tiny particle of dust. She smiled, proud of herself. But then someone just walking through the walls in flash.

"OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO GIVE JEONGIE---- Her food............?", Aeri was staring confusely at Minjeong who still holding the vacuum inside her hand. Both eyes widen in shock, looking at each other.

Minjeong was shock with Aeri sudden appearance. She shouldn't be here at this hour. Minjeong didn't expect this sudden revealation. She just frozen in place, afraid that Aeri might know her secret.

"Are you........"

"It's not like what you think!"

"Are you......"

"No I'm not!"

"Are you the ghost that always clean the house for Jimin? The ghost that have crush on her, right!", Aeri said excitedly, believing her eyes saying that Minjeong was the ghost she's talking about this few days.

"Eh?", Minjeong was confused.

"You like Jimin, right? That's why you help her to clean the house!", Aeri giggled by her herself, leaving Minjeong in disbelief and was out of word.

"A-Ah~ Yes..."

What could Minjeong even answer? She was their puppy? Or a burglar? Or Jimin's friends? No. So Minjeong just pretend to be the ghost that Aeri thought of.

"You're beautiful tho~", Aeri smiled.

"A-Ah... thanks~"

"Btw did you see Jeongie?"

"J-Jeongie? Who in the world is Jeongie?", Minjeong ask while her nerves were uncontrollable.

"Yeah. The white puppy that live inside this house. She suppose to be here. Where did she go....", Aeri walk around to find Jeongie but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Err... Sorry but I didn't see the puppy. Maybe she was hiding somewhere?", Minjeong said with her nervous grin.

"Hmmm... maybe~ Btw what is your name?", Aeri ask while looking at Minjeong in excitement.

"MY NAME? My name... What's my name again...? My name is... Min... Minter--- I mean! Minjeong! Kim... Minjeong was my name", Minjeong said.

"Kim Minjeong? Nice to meet you fellow ghost. I'm Uchinaga Aeri. But, I need to go back to the shop. Could you put some dog food inside that dog bowl?"

"Oh sure"

"ALSO!", Aeri shouted while walking closer to Minjeong. Minjeong was nervous but she tried to hide it with all her might.

"DON'T . DO . ANYTHING . SILLY . INSIDE . THE HOUSE .... UNDERSTAND?", Aeri gave a deadly glare to Minjeong, making the girl gulping in nervousness.

"A-Ah.... O-Okay~!"

"Then gotta go! Bye bye Kim Minjeong~ See you some other day~", Aeri waved her hands, then walk through the walls like other ghost would do.

"Pheww... that was close....", Minjeong exhale heavily as her heart try to beating normally. She's glad Aeri just thought she is a ghost.

"Btw... she's a silly girl. How come she did believe that I was a ghost haha~", Minjeong laughed. Aeri sure was one kind of a dumb ghost alive. Later, Minjeong put the vacuum back on its place.

"Done~"

Minjeong walk towards the dog bowl, she didn't forget to fill it up with food so Aeri and Jimin couldn't suspect anything strange about her.

"I wonder what Aeri gonna tell Jimin later..."

........................................

"Yu Jimin!!!", Aeri shouting after she enter the flower shop. Gladly there's no customer at the moment so Jimin could answer back.

"What! Why? Did you gave Jeongie her food?", Jimin ask.

"THE GHOST I'M TELLING YOU ABOUT WAS AT YOUR HOUSE JUST NOW!", Jimin said excitedly, jumping in joy.

"Which ghost? What ghost? What's happened?", Jimin was totally confused.

"THAT GHOST WHO HAD CRUSH ON YOU! THE ONE WHO ALWAYS CLEAN YOUR HOUSE! IS AT YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW!"

"What???"

"HER NAME IS KIM MINJEONG!!!"

_____________________

tbc