3. Wake up

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

Jimin wake up in the morning and yawning her hearts out while do some arm stretching. Then she look around to see the house was, kinda... different?

"Hmm... Aeri, wake up", Jimin said while still looking around.

"Hmm..... why.......", Aeri ask with her sleepy voice, didn't want to wake up. Even her eyes was still shut close.

"Did you... clean the house last night?", Jimin ask in confusion.

"What did you mean.... Isn't the house always clean because you are a clean person......", Aeri finally opened her eyes a bit and sit on the sofa lazily.

"Look there. That shoes wasn't that neat yesterday", Jimin pointed towards her shoe she wear yesterday. That was just a tiny details but Jimin saw it precisely. Because of that, someone was startled by Jimin exact guess.

Jimin look at the floor to see Jeongie busily drinking some water from the dog bowl. But she didn't remember that she did put any water inside there last night.

"Did you also give Jeongie water?"

"What nonsense are you talking about right now.... You're strange..... Huwarghh!", Aeri yawned and lying on the sofa again.

Something popped up inside Jimin's mind. She get up from her seat and walk towards the sink to see---

"Aeri!!"

"What again......"

"Did you wash the plates last night?", Jimin ask in confuse.

"Aish.... Yu Jimin, you are crazy!", Aeri covered her head with the hand pillow and decided to ignore Jimin's nonsense.

"Mwoyaa... it must be Aeri's doing. Then who else...", Jimin keep looking at Aeri who trying to continue with her sleep. Then Jimin walked towards Jeongie who busy drinking her water.

"Jeongie~ Did you do all of that? Ofcourse not right. Aeri was the one who do that but she didn't want to admit it. Hahaha silly Aeri~", Jimin said while squatting right next to Jeongie, while the puppy still busy drinking her water.

"Eoh! Jeongie, wait a minute....", Jimin was startled for a moment, also making someone startled.

"Why is your front feet wet?", Jimin ask Jeongie. But Jeongie would never answer it. She just a puppy! Jimin did think the unimaginable but the fact that it was impossible making Jimin shaking her head, thinking of another answer.

"Did you dip your feet inside your drinks Jeongie?", Jimin giggled when thinking about that. Somehow she find it silly.

"Woof", Jeongie answered.

"You did?", Jimin ask.

"Woof"

"Then your drinks gonna be dirty you silly puppy. Aigoo~", Jimin stroke Jeongie's head gently.

"Woof"

"You know what? Aeri... that girl. This is the first time she didn't say that this was her doings. Usually she always tell me what she did so she could her praises from me to her. But I guess this time, she... just want to sleep?", Jimin smiled to Jeongie who keep looking at Jimin with her tongue out.

"Woof"

"I'm gonna clean myself. You stay here with Aeri, understand? You can see ghost right? Go and wake that lazy ghost up", Jimin said and finally get up from her place, leaving Jeongie alone at the living room with sleeping Aeri at the sofa.

"Gosh... I don't know that she can see that tiny detail. I need to be more careful next time...."

Jeongie climb up the sofa, on top of Aeri. Remembering that Jimin ask her to wake Aeri up giving Jeongie a naughty idea.

Sit.

Jeongie was sitting on top of Aeri's face.

Or actually, putting her butt(hole) on top of her face.

"MwoYAAAAAAAAAAA BUTT HOLE!!! YAAAAAAA YOU PUPPY!! HOW DARE YOU!!", Aeri stand up on the sofa, holding the head pillow tight on her hands, warning Jeongie that she gonna hit her because of the puppy act just now.

"WOOF!", Jeongie came down from the sofa.

"YAAAAA I WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE YOU FOOD THIS PAST FEW DAYS YOU KNOW! THAT PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE INSIDE THAT PITIFUL BOX! IT'S ME! ME!"

"WOOF!"

"What the heck..... are you doing right now Aeri?", Jimin who came back after cleaning herself was startled when she saw Aeri, standing on the sofa with her feisty fist, ready to fight Jeongie, the white puppy.

"That brat.... put.... her butt.... on.... my face!!", Aeri pout while showing her fist to Jeongie. Jeongie walked towards Jimin and shrugged her body to Jimin's leg.

"I'm the one who ask her to do that~", Jimin giggled with her one and only ghost bestfriend.

"YOU ASK HER TO PUT HER BUTT ON MY FACE!??"

"Ani~ I just ask her to wake you up. Seems like she really understand what people are saying. Clever Jeongie", Jimin patting the puppy's head gently while her mouth pouting cutely in proud.

"Woof~"

"CURSE YOU WHITE COLD PUPPY! I HATE YOU!" - Aeri

________________________

tbc