Last : Met you

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

It's been 2 months. Jimin became alone again for two months, after she really did burn the puppy that day. But that's what Jimin regret the most, until she felt like she was a murderer. The murderer of her own lover.

Jimin live in despair for the whole 2 months. She couldn't believe herself that she burned Minjeong alive using her own hands. She regret it a lot. Jimin really regret that she followed what her dream said. Now Minjeong wasn't by her side anymore. The fact that Minjeong was the person she love really hit her.

After that day, Jimin couldn't even dare to walk out from her house for 1 month. She cried everyday until she had been diagnosed with mental health problem. Jimin keep staying at home for the month and later start to balance her normal life back by going to work again, only for 5 hours a day.

"Kim Minjeong...... I miss you.......", Jimin cried again inside her room.

Aeri who was just could watch Jimin in despair for the whole 2 months couldn't do anything beside comforting the older girl, saying that it wasn't her fault.

"Jimin... please stop crying. You're hurting herself...", Aeri said weakly from the door.

"No Aeri-ya! If I pretend to be happy again, I always thought how suffered Minjeong that day. Instead, I killed her Aeri-yah... I KILLED HER!", Jimin hugged her knees on the bed.

Aeri couldn't deny, also couldn't say anything. It was Jimin decision to burn Minjeong that day. But Aeri couldn't blame Jimin, becuz Aeri know that Jimin know Minjeong more than anyone.

.

.

.

..................................

Again... today, Jimin was keeping herself isolated inside her bedroom. She decided not to go for work today. As usual, she hugged her knees and dig her face on it, staring blankly, having thoughts where might Minjeong could be.

"She must be in heaven right now....", Jimin said weakly with a little smirk on her face, but she couldn't resist that a drop of tear coming down from her cheek.

BZZZZT

BZZZZT

Jimin phone vibrating, telling that someone calling her. Jimin take her phone to see the caller ID was someone she really want to avoid these 2 months.

"Yeoboseyo...", Jimin answered the call.

"Hi, Jimin-sshi~", the caller from the line seems to be happy while greeting Jimin.

"Why are you calling, Taeyeon sunbae-nim?", Jimin ask.

"I know how you feel about Minjeong until now... but please, do come to my house tonight. I'm going to treat you for dinner", she said to Jimin, somehow wanting eagerly for Jimin to come.

"I'm sorry... but I really just want to stay at home sunbae...", Jimin answered weakly.

"Please... for Minjeong", Taeyeon said. Jimin just sigh heavily and wiped her tears earlier using her hand. She stand up from her bed and staring at the walls blankly, again sighing.

"Alright... I will come...", Jimin smiled weakly, then the phone call ended.

.

.

.

..............................

As Jimin arrived at the house, Jimin was shocked at how big the house is. Jimin totally couldn't believe Taeyeon words saying that this was just a house, not a mansion.