4. Doorbell

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

It's been 3 days since Jimin decided to keep Jeongie in her house. Jimin always sense that since Jeongie lived with her, her house suddenly become more neat and clean than the way it should be. Even tho Jimin is a hygiene person already, but still her house become more clean.

Again, Jimin keep asking Aeri the same question.

"Aeri, just tell me, did you clean the house before I arrived home?"

"Nope~", Aeri said and rushed to reach the tv controller and switched the tv on.

"Mwoya... couldn't you just admit that it was your doings? I keep thinking of the impossible", Jimin sighing while looking at Aeri who's busy watching the drama on the tv.

"Ani! Why should I admit to something that I didn't do? Also, what is that 'impossible'?", Aeri was confuse with Jimin's question because she saw the house was at the SAME condition everyday.

"I'm thinking that... Jeongie was the one who did that. But ofcourse it wasn't her. She's just a puppy. That's definitely impossible~", Jimin grin and sit right next to Aeri.

"Impossible~", Aeri smirk back to Jimin with a slight laugh.

Jeongie who was currently lying on the floor just staring at those two. Somehow she was thinking, is there anything else she could do for Jimin?

Jimin then turn her head towards Jeongie, staring at that puppy for a while. Something seems suspicious about that puppy. But thinking of the impossible was just a nonsense things to do.

"It's not you... right?"

No answer.

"Ofcourse it's not you~", Jimin exhale heavily.

"Maybe there's another ghost beside me came to the house and help you to clean it?", Aeri came out with an idea but that's also make sense.

"Eoh! But... why?", Jimin ask.

"Because that ghost had crush on you uww~~", Aeri tried to tease Jimin with her words but Jimin just giggled with the idea.

"Heol that's not gonna happen", Jimin laughed. But then their happy night was disturbed by the doorbell from the front door.

Ding Dong!

Who would come to her house at 9pm, Monday morning? The girl didn't invite anybody. Even her 'human best friend' Yeji wouldn't come her at this hour, Jimin thought inside her mind. But still, she stand up from her seat and walk towards the front door.

"Eoh... You...", Jimin was startled after she open the door to see her ex-boyfriend was there, right infront of her.

"Jaehyun? What are you doing here?", Jimin face was darken a bit to meet him again after they break up 2 months ago, and that's definitely his fault. He's cheating the girl for almost 3 months before Jimin find out about it. But Eunbin seems happy to meet her right now?

"You keep a puppy, right?", he ask happily with his eye smile. Aeri who just watching them from the living room rolled her eyes from seeing Jaehyun happy expression. That guy never change.

"Y-Yeah.... but... how did you know?", Jimin gazing through his eyes. It was just... It was so strange to ask her about this all of sudden.

"Oh~ your bestfriend told me", he said confidently.

"And who is my bestfriend?", Jimin ask him back. What nonsense did this guy do right infront of her house right now?

"Your college bestfriend? Yeji? Now can I come in to look at that puppy?", he said innocently while trying to go inside the house. Yerin tried to block him all her might because this guy suddenly being holy-moly scary.

"W-Wait wait! You are lying right?", Jimin look so furious right now.

Aeri who aware of Jaehyun's presence get up from the floor on her feet but still staying at one place.

"Who is that strange guy?"

"I didn't meet Yeji for almost 3 months already. Also the last time I chat with her thru Katalk was 2 weeks ago. So how did she know?", Jimin said loudly making Jaehyun startled. Did he thought he could lie to Jimin that easy. Not a way!

"Now go away! I don't want to see your face again! You lied to me so many times already. Didn't you tired to do all of this? Geez....", Jimin pushed him all her might but the guy didn't easily give up.

"Seriously Jimin, just let me in so we could talk about our relationship again---"

"What relationship?? I thought I broke up with you 2 months ago? Now back off from my front door!"

"No! Let me---"

"WOOF!! WOOF!!", suddenly Jeongie barked angrily towards him, with her teeth gritting together tight, seems to be prepared to attack the intruder any time.

Startled by the non-stop barking, and the barks succeed to bringing the nearby neighbour's attention to Jimin's front door, Jaehyun had no choice from ran away from the scene before something much more worse will happen; the neighbour calling the police.

Jimin closed the door and locked everything between the door. That guy really was something.

"Mwoya... that Jung Jaehyun guy. Did he want me to send him to pluto? After all he had done to you? Now he came like nothing happen between you two...", Aeri do hate Jaehyun. A lot! She wish she could just choke the guy to his death, but that's definitely a crime (even for the ghost).

"But it strange tho. How did he know?", Jimin ask Aeri.

"Yeah Jimin was right. How did he know?"

"Seolma.... did he stalk you again?", Aeri stand up in anger, holding her fist tight while looking at Jimin.

"I don't know... But it can be. He is always jerk", Jimin sigh.

"Maybe I can follow wherever you go then? Since he cannot see me, I can tell you if there's something suspicious around you~"

"Yea sure that's a good idea~ Thanks Aeri-ya. I'm a bit freak out to know that he knew about me keeping Jeongie", Jimin smiled towards Aeri.

"And I will make sure that the house is safe from that strange ungrateful guy..."

Jeongie lying back on the floor after the conversation between the two came to the end and they continue to watch their drama.

_____________________

tbc