11. About MJ

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

Jimin was at the ward, waiting patiently for Minjeong after she done with her surgery. The doctor said that Minjeong head gonna be fine and didn't effect anything to her brain, but her leg fractured pretty bad and she need to use wheelchair for couple of months.

"When will she wake up? It's been 1 hours already...", Jimin sigh and then scrolling her phone again.

Soon, Minjeong slowly opened her eyes and looking towards Jimin who was just by her side.

"Eonni......", Minjeong called Jimin's name, bringing the older girl's attention.

"Oh, you finally wake up? Is it hurt?", Jimin ask after putting down her phone, bringing her full attention towards Minjeong.

"How did... you know? ", Minjeong ask, only to make Jimin smiling slightly towards her.

"Aren't you... shocked? or scared?", Minjeong continued.

"I know it few days ago~", Jimin showing Minjeong her beautiful smile.

"When?"

"I dreamt about this certain girl for 3 time this 2 weeks, and at that 3rd time, I finally knew it was you... Jeongie", Jimin said.

"You mean... the one that you told to Aeri?", Minjeong asked and Jimin nod as her answer.

"That third time, I was fully awake and also aware after watching there's someone sleeping right next to me~ Then I know it's you", Jimin said.

"Also... at the hospital. You came, right? I didn't fully asleep that time. Also the doctor said to me that a friend of mine visited me. But I know for sure that it was you. Right?", Jimin ask, smiling towards Minjeong.

"Y-Yeah.... you totally got me....", Minjeong sighing while putting her head down.

"It's alright~ Even if you're a human, I'm still gonna take care of you", Jimin said.

"Really?"

"Yup. But... can I ask you a question, Jeongie?", Jimin ask.

"Sure"

"Are you a human or a puppy? How can you become a puppy--- or a human? If you are a human, what is your name? Also did you have family?"

"Pfft...", Minjeong scoffed after hearing Jimin's question.

"Didn't you said just now to ask me a question. Well... that's a lot tho~", Minjeong smirk.

"Sorry~", Jimin scratching her neck out of embarrassment.

.......................................

Minjeong POV

My name is Kim Minjeong.

And yes. I am a human.

At first.

But one day, on a peaceful night 3 years ago, something terrible happened to my family. My whole family was murdered. My mom, dad, and brother all died. The one left was only me and my sister, Taeyeon. We were survived.

The night all of that happen, I was sleeping. Meanwhile Taeyeon eonni wasn't at home at that time. She had work out of the country.

All I know is that, when I woke up, I am not a human anymore, except a white weak puppy, looking emptily at my house that was full of blood that time.

I was shocked, cuz I'm not a human. Also I saw dead bodies inside the house. That makes me double panicked, making me fainted unconscious inside the house.

I woke up for the second time, I'm already at a pet shop. Maybe someone send me here because they think I'm a lost puppy. What should I do? How about my family? Are they even in peace? Did Taeyeon eonni came home? And why I suddenly became a puppy?

My mind was messy. I'm in distress. I was all alone at the pet shop for one year until a girl named Ningning bought me there.

I once travelled to my house, located about 30km from Ning's. It's so far until I remembered I became unconscious back and go. But when I arrived at my house, the house was already on sale.

I've tried to look for Taeyeon eonni. But I can't found her.

Since the, I've never see my family again.

........................................

Author POV

"That's all I could tell you eonni... for now...", Minjeong slightly smiling towards Jimin who currently looking at her face pitifully.

Then all of sudden, Jimin gave Minjeong a hug. Stroking the younger girl head gently, just making Minjeong couldn't hold her sadness longer and a drop of tear coming down from her cheek.

"You have gone through a lot Minjeong-ah...", Jimin tried to comfort the girl, finally calling her by her real name.

"Until now I still couldn't believe what just happen to me... to my family...."

"I miss them....", Minjeong hugged Jimin back, tightly while digging her face on Jimin's shoulder.

"It's okay~ You can cry on my shoulder all you want. You can stay together with me as long as you want. Since I lived alone all these years, the way I'm living with you right now bringing joy inside my boring life~", Jimin break the hug while looking at the younger girl.

"I... I don't know... how can I became a puppy that night....", Minjeong putting her head down.

"Maybe... that's how god want to save you that day?"

"I don't know....."

"But look. You are a human right now?", Jimin smiled, holding both Minjeong's shoulder.

"It's only happened with you eonni...", Minjeong said, making Jimin lifting one of her eyebrows in confusion.

"When I lived with Ning, I can't change to human. I don't even know how to. But I don't know why, when I'm with you, I can change to human all of sudden, on my own will", Minjeong explained.

"Then just live with me. Together is better right?", Jimin smiled.

"Eonni....."

"Hmm?"

"I want to find Taeyeon...."

"Sure, I'm gonna help you to find your sister~"

"Also.... eonni...."

"Hmmm~?"

"I think........."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I think I like you.... Jimin eonni....", Minjeong lifting her head up, looking at Jimin widen eyes right now.

"I want to stay with you for a long time, Yu Jimin...."

_______________________

tbc

THIS IS TOO SOON! I'M CHOCKING RN...
Thanks.... 🥲👍🏼