14. This feelings

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

"Hello?", Taeyeon answered the phone call.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo... Kim Taeyeon... sunbaenim...?", Jimin was stuttering and looking at Minjeong who seem nervous all of sudden, knowing that her older sister answered.

"Yes, this is Taeyeon. Who is this?"

"A-Ah! Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim~ I'm Yu Jimin. We were in the same college few years ago", Jimin answered.

"Ah I see~ and the reason you called?"

"I know my request was all of sudden, but can we.... meet?", Jimin said.

"Eh? Why?"

"I want to tell you something.... regarding Minjeong...", again Jimin look at Minjeong.

Taeyeon who heard Minjeong's name widening her eyes in a flash. It's been years she didn't hear anything about Minjeong. She do miss her only little sister who suddenly gone missing 3 years ago. She thought that Minjeong might be kidnapped all these years.

"M-Minjeong....?? You.... know my little sister?"

Minjeong looking at Jimin for a moment, asking if she could talk to Taeyeon right now. Jimin then nodded her head, later handed her phone to the younger girl.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"E-Eonni..........."

"Are you.... really... my little sister?"

"Taeyeon eonni..."

"TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW"

.

.

.

.

...........................................

The situation right now is that Minjeong was sitting right next to Jimin, while Taeyeon sitting right infront of them.

Minjeong explained everything from a-z but Taeyeon couldn't believe her nonsense at all. Who can believe that someone was transformed into a puppy? Except Jimin who already see it with her own eyes.

"Let's just say that all of these was nonsense. Let just me believe that you ran away that night and maybe collapsed somewhere"

"But eonni! I really am a puppy!"

"I don't want to believe it!"

"Aish... only if I can change into a puppy right now...", Minjeong sigh while looking at her leg. She can't change back to cat because of her injured leg.

"Jimin-sshi", Taeyeon suddenly called out for Jimin, making the girl startled from the cold voice.

"Y-Yes?"

"Is what all of Minjeong said just now was true?", Minejong want confirmation from Jimin. But Jimin know even if she tell her the truth, Minjeong still didn't want to believe it.

"Yes... Minjeong was right. She's really a puppy", Jimin answered.

"Waaaah~ I heard a lot of nonsense tonight...", Taeyeon just shaking her head in disbelief.