9. Visit

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

"Who are you?", he asked Minjeong.

"Ah... I'm... her friend....", Minjeong answered to him.

It was the doctor.

"She can discharge this evening. You can take this, and take the medicine for her later at the pharmacy", the doctor handed Minjeong a piece pf paper.

"Oh okay~ thanks for the info. I will take it for her later~", Minjeong smiled towards him and later the doctor leaving Minjeong and Jimin.

Minjeong take a look at the paper she had received. Afraid that she couldn't stay much longer, Minjeong decided to take the medicine now.

"Eonni I'm gonna go for a while. Please stay asleep until I came back~ hehe", Minjeong smiled then slowly walking away, leaving Jimin alone at the ward.

But then Jimin slowly opened her eyes, looking blankly at the empty place where Minjeong sit just now.

"That's you right....? Jeongie...."

.

.

.

................................

Minjeong came back with some medicines in her hand. Later she put it on the chair right next to Jimin's bed.

"I need to go right now, or later Aeri eonni gonna see me again...", Minjeong mumbled by herself. But before she go, she stopped infront of Jimin, who is actually pretending to sleep.

"See you at home eonni. I don't think my human body could last that long anymore. I need to rest now. So you should also rest. Please be well again. I'm gonna miss you~", Minjeong smiled slightly, fixing Jimin's hair with her soft fingers.

Somehow Jimin trying hard to hide her nerves after feeling the smooth fingers sweeping on her forehead.

"Annyeong....", Minjeong sigh for the last time, and then walk away from Jimin's bed, leaving the hospital.

Jimin opened her eyes again. Now she's sure that the girl was Jeongie. It was Jeongie all along. Jimin has a lot of question inside her mind. How come Jeongie can become a human? Or a puppy? What is Jeongie actually?

Jimin also confuse about herself. About how she felt everytime Minjeong was around her. Her heart keep beating faster and her stomach were in butterflies.

.

.

.

....................................

30 minutes later~

Aeri came back to the hospital, then she saw Jimin was sitting on her bed, while playing with her phone.

"Hey, sorry I was late.... Pheww!", Aeri came back while trying to catch her breath again.

"It's fine~ But what's wrong with you just now?"

"Ah~ I tried to find Jeongie but I couldn't find her anywhere. Maybe she's hiding somewhere I can't see... I'm worried tho. What if she---"

"She'll be back soon...", Jimin answered while still looking at her phone.

"Eh? How can you be so sure?", Aeri ask, confused.

"I just.... know~", Jimin finally looking at Aeri smiling at her happily.

"Anyway... you should just stay at home tho. You don't need to come here actually...", Jimin smiled bitterly.

"Excuse me?? What does that words of yours mean?", Aeri ask Jimin. But Jimin didn't answer her back.

Aeri saw the medicines Minjeong took for Jimin just now, placed neatly on the chair. From what she remember, Jimin was at the hospital all alone. So how can the medicine be here?

"Did someone was with you just now?", Aeri question making Jimin startled to death. Did Aeri know about Minjeong? Jimin thought inside her mind.

"N-No. There's no one here~", Jimin answered.

"Then how come the medicine was here?", Aeri pointing her finger towards the medicine.

"A-Ah.... that.... the doctor was just.... kind enough to take it for me?", Jimin trying to hide the fact from Aeri.

"Ah~"

.

.

.

...................................

When Jimin and Aeri came home, the first thing Jimin trying to find is...

"Jeongie~ Jeongie, where are you?"

Jimin go inside her bedroom. The door wasn't closed. Then Jimin saw the puppy sleeping soundly under her bed again.

"Gosh... this girl...", Jimin walk towards Jeongie and pick her up, making the puppy awaken from her sleep and looking at Jimin. Jimin then putting Jeongie on her bed.

"Don't sleep on the floor Jeongie~ It's not good for your body. You can sleep on my bed anytime. It's okay~", Jimin patted her gently.

"..."

Jimin did think of one thing. The fact that puppy can get tired very fast than human making her a bit worried. She's afraid one day, when Jeongie; Minjeong changed into her human form, she can be tired easily and the possibility for the girl to suddenly fainting on the street is high.

"Next time don't disappear that long. Look how tired you are right now....", Jimin said. Jeongie already fallen asleep again, because of Jimin who keep stroking her body.

Aeri then enter the room and looking at Jeongie who is sleeping.

"Gosh... How hard I tried to find her just now. This puppy really a burdensome. You better apologize to me later!"

"Shh! Uchinaga Aeri, don't you see she tried to sleep right now?", Jimin look at Aeri who pouting like a kid. Geez.... this one kind of ghost-friend.

"Look who's being full of care for her puppy! INVU Jeongie!"

___________________

tbc