12. Home

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

Jimin bring Minjeong home, with her human form since there's nothing to hide anymore. Like what the doctor said, Minjeong need to use wheelchair and crutches at home.

When they arrived home, Aeri was waiting for Jimin at the living room alone, since Jimin didn't tell her how long she gonna go out earlier. In conclusion, Jimin go out from the shop at the noon, and came back home at night.

How shock Aeri when she saw Jimin pushing someone on a wheelchair. Also, that 'someone' was someone Aeri met once before.

"Oh! How come you came home with her, Yu Jimin?", Aeri pointed her finger towards Minjeong. Jimin just smile towards Aeri while pushing Minjeong inside the house.

"Did you know her, Aeri?", Jimin asking curiously.

"Definitely! She's that ghost that I mentioned to you! The one who's having crush on you! She is the one!"

PFFT!

Minjeong covered her mouth after sneering at Aeri funny explanation. Jimin also laughing slightly.

"Heyyy~ You laughing at me??", Aeri gazing towards Minjeong while Minjeong just giving her silly grin towards Aeri.

Aeri still didn't know that Kim Minjeong is Jeongie.

"Enough Aeri. Jeongie need to rest~", Jimin said, using Minjeong's pet name on purpose.

"But I didn't found Jeongie anywhere tho! Where did that naughty puppy go....", Aeri explained, again making Minjeong smirking towards the ghost girl, cuz the ghost definitely not catching up their words right now.

"No need to. She's already right infront of you tho~", Jimin giggled while Aeri finally trying to process every baits from Jimin's words.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Her....??", Aeri looking at Minjeong in confusion.

"Hmm~ her!", Jimin nodding her head while pointing her index finger to Minjeong. But still, Aeri didn't get the idea.

"What the heck are you talking right now Yu Jimin? I don't understand at all", Aeri scratching her head. Minjeong then facepalm herself at how slow Aeri to catch up things.

"What I'm trying to tell you.... is that Kim Minjeong is Jeongie and she's not a ghost", Jimin explained but Aeri still looking at Jimin and Minjeong in confusion.

"W-What....??"

"What Jimin eonni trying to say is that..... I'm the puppy that you fed inside the box at the street 2 weeks before and totally ignore you when Jimin eonni found me"

"I AM.... THAT NAUGHTY PUPPY"

"I... AM... JEONGIE~", Minjeong explained herself to Aeri, making the ghost eyes widen, looking to Jimin and Minjeong.

"W-WHAT??! SHE??? IS JEONGIE?????"

"A... HUMAN??!!!"

"You don't need to be that shock tho, Uchinaga Aeri~", Jimin just shake her head, admitting that this one friend of her was just a bit weird as always.

"HOW CAN YOU SEE ME THEN??"

"Cuz dogs can see ghost", Minjeong answered.

"NO. SHE'S.... SHE'S A HUMAN, YU JIMIN! DON'T YOU SEE?? HOW COME U R NOT SHOCK AT ALL!"