8. Fever

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

"Is that you.... Jeongie....?", Jimin ask with her soft voice. But Jeongie didn't answer her back.

"I think.... she's deep in her sleep...", Jimin slowly walk towards her bed again and lying her bed on the bed again.

Jimin still shock with what she saw. She is sure that the girl beside her is Jeongie. It must be Jeongie.

Jimin keep staring at her. Like what she thought she would be, her heart beating so fast. At the end, Jimin try to sleep again, ignoring the existence of another human beside her right now.

"Let's just pretend I didn't know about it...."

.

.

.

.......................................

8 am.

Aeri knocked Jimin's door few times already, trying to wake the older girl up. But there's no reply from the inside.

"Jimin! It's time to work. You need to wake up!", Aeri said but still, no reply from Jimin.

Minjeong who already wake up from her sleep peeking at Jimin, and the puppy was shock when she saw what happened to Jimin.

"No... I need Aeri eonni right now!"

Jeongie walked towards the room's door and scratching it from the inside, making Aeri who is curious because of the noise opened the door.

"Aigoo~ Jeongie. Why? Are you hungry?", Aeri pick Jeongie up and caressing her gently.

"Awoo" - Jeongie

Aeri look at Jimin who still sleeping, and walk closer towards the bed. Then she shake Jimin's body few times.

"Jimin? Yu Jimin?", Aeri was confused. But then when she look at how pale Jimin face was, Aeri put her palm on Jimin's forehead. That's when she know that Jimin had a high fever.

"Oh god... What should I do? You are burning inside", Aeri panicked. She can't bring Jimin to the hospital, cuz she was a ghost. What will people say when they saw a weak, almost lifeless Jimin walk to the hospital by herself?

"Ae... ri.....", Jimin called her, with a low voice.

"Oh god, Jimin. We need to go to the hospital. Your fever was totally bad!"

"No... I'm fine don't worry~", Jimin tried to make Aeri not worry about her.

"No! Here your phone! Call Yeji, NOW!", Aeri handed Jimin her phone. Jimin could just smirk with her ghost-friend silly act.

"Haih... alright alright...", Jimin answered giving up.

.

.

.

.......................................

Jimin having some rest on the hospital bed. Beside her was Yeji, her human bestfriend and Aeri, her ghost-bestfriend. But Yeji couldn't see nor hear Aeri.

"The doctor said maybe you are just tired. Yeah you know~ you manage the flower shop alone", Yeji said to Jimin.

"I'm gonna be okay~", Jimin smiled.

"Lucky you have me! At least I could help you when people are not around!", Aeri exclaimed herself to Jimin. But Jimin tried to ignore it because of Yeji right beside her.

"You can go home Yeji~ Thanks for bringing me here~ I'm gonna go home later by taxi", Jimin smiled brightly towards Yeji. Even tho Yeji didn't want to go for real, but she had some business to do later so she can't stay that long.

"I'm really really sorry, Jimin. Because I need to leave you alone...", Yeji kinda feel guilty towards Yeji.

"No. Don't feel like that. I understand~", Jimin smiled while holding Yeji hand softly.

Moments later, Yeji bid her goodbye to Jimin and finally leaving the hospital.

"Did you... really having fever because you are tired?", Aeri ask all of sudden.

Jimin look around her to see if someone might hear her talking to an invisible human aka ghost. Gladly there's no one.

"It's actually not like that...", Jimin said.

"Then why?"

"I had a dream last night..."

"About what? Your parents? As far as I know, only when you dreamt about your late parents gonna make you sick like this..."

Jimin didn't want to tell Aeri what she saw last night. That's the real reason she's having fever right now. Instead, Jimin gave Aeri another answer.

"It's just... nightmares...", Jimin sigh.

"But Jimin...."

"Hmmm?"

"Can you go home for a while? We didn't even give Jeongie her food yet this morning. She must be hungry~", Jimin smiled towards Aeri, full of hope.

"Oh okay. I'll go for a moment~"

.

.

.

................................

Jimin was sleeping silently on her hospital bed, with the IV drip still sticking into her wrist.

But Jimin wasn't alone tho. Someone else was there right there with her.

Minjeong.

She was there, with Jimin.

Knowing that Jimin going to the hospital just now, Minjeong secretly follow them until the hospital. After Aeri was gone and Jimin finally fell asleep, Minjeong changed into human to accompany the sleeping Jimin.

"What's wrong with you eonni? Did you really had a nightmare last night?", Minjeong ask.

"Please be healthy again... and take care of me... with love.... as you always do....", Minjeong sigh.

She slowly holding one of Jimin's hand and caressing it gently, trying not to wake Jimin up.

Minjeong keep staring at Jimin, until she's not aware that someone already there behind her for a moment.

"Miss?"

Minjoeng eyes widen, but she turn her head over, slowly looking at the source of the voice direction.

"Y-Yes....?"

"Who are you?", he asked Minjeong.

____________________

tbc