10. Accident

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

Jimin is on the way to her work, on her bike together with Aeri at the backseat. As usual the neighbourhood greet Jimin sweetly like they always do.

Later, they arrived at the flower shop. Jimin wearing her apron, while talking to Aeri.

"You remember to leave Jeongie some food, right?", Jimin ask.

"Ofcourse I did~ Don't worry about that~", Aeri grin proudly.

"It's good then~", Jimin smiled.

"But, you know what? Why do I feel that you changed?"

"And what do you mean by that?"

"Don't you see how much you care for Jeongie. You give her too much love!", Aeri putting her arms together, pouting towards Jimin. Jimin could just laugh with Aeri silly statements.

"Excuse me... miss ghost~ Did you just telling me that you are jealous? Over a puppy~? Hahahaha", Jimin just covered her mouth from laughing.

"Ofcourse I am jealous!", Aeri still pouting, sulking like a kid.

"Aigoo~ I still love you, G~ Cuz you are always there with me so why should I not love you? Come here I'm gonna give you a hug~", Jimin called Aeri to walk closer to her. Aeri then ran towards Jimin, like a kid running to her mother.

"Jimin---"

Kriing kriing.

The bells on the door rang, signing that a customer arrived.

"Welcome~ What can I help you?" - Jimin

Aeri then pouting again, feeling like crying when she cannot hug Jimin as she promise just now.

"Hing.....ㅠㅠ" - Aeri

.

.

.

.......................................

Minjeong feels bored all alone at home. It's been 5 hours since Jimin left the house. Minjeong didn't know what to do anymore.

Suddenly Minjeong had an idea. She's thinking about going out for a walk.

Minjeong walked towards the kitchen, leaving a window a bit open so she can use that when she want to go home.

Minjeong went out, with her human form. Walking down the streets with her smile. It's been a while since the last time she walk freely like this, as a human. Maybe about... 2 years ago?

"Ahh... it's been a while~ I like it~", Minjeong said, smiling happily.

The busy neighbourhood didn't stay silent when they saw a beautiful girl walking down the street, alone while smiling brightly, closing her eyes like she enjoying the cold breeze.

"Aigoo miss~ Where are you from?", a middle age woman spoke to Minjeong while she's walking. Minjeong stopped and smiled towards the woman who greet her.

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo ahjumeonim~ I'm new here", Minjeong said.

"Oh~ so you live around here?"

"Yup. At that house.... ooooooooooooover there~", Minjeong pointing her fingers showing the woman the direction to Jimin's house.

"Ahh~ Welcome to the neighbourhood. I need to get back to work. See you some day~", the woman said to Minjeong and she smiled, walking away. Minjeong just bend her body to the woman. Later she continue to walk down the street.