s2 e3

The next day, Eli invited Torrence to the beach. She showed up to find Demetri and Moon there too. "What's up, Alexopoulos?" She fist bumps him, smiling. "Hi, Moon." She greets politely, knowing she had to be civil for the sake of her being Eli's girlfriend. "Torrence! Hi!" Moon greets cheerily. Torrence smiles slightly, remembering Moon is the one who kept her from face planting the night of the Canyon party. They all decide to play volleyball, so Torrence takes her shirt off leaving her in her bikini top and shorts. Demetri hits the ball into the net. "Uh... Mulligan, send it back." He says.

"There's no mulligans in volleyball." Eli says with a scoff. "Says you." Demetri says. "Water break." He continues, walking to the end of the net, picking up a Cobra Kai towel to wipe his face. "Hey, isn't that Sensei's shirt?" Eli asks as girls walk up to Demetri. Torrence almost answers when the girl asks Demetri a question. "Cobra Kai? You guys won that karate tournament, right?" "Um... The All Valley? The Rumble in Reseda? Yes, uh... We, uh... We certainly did." Demetri answers. "Cool. We're gonna go for a swim, but maybe play with you later?" "Pffft... Mos def. Uh, that means 'most definitely.'" He says awkwardly, they giggle.

"Look at you, player." Moon laughs as Torrence scowls. "It'd be nice if you actually earned the Cobra Kai cred you're so happy to take." Eli says. "When are you ever gonna sign up?" Torrence asks. "I don't know. I'm kind of enjoying the gain without the pain." Demetri says. "Hawk, Torrence." Miguel says as he walks up. "What's up, Diaz?" "Hey, there's the man." Eli walks over with Torrence, fist bumping and dapping up Miguel. "No. No more of this. Look, it's a beautiful day out. The beach is packed with babes. No more sulking about Sam." Eli tells a sad looking Miguel.

"I'm not sulking about Sam. It's about Sensei." Miguel answers. This perks Torrence's attention. She's afraid Miguel is gonna spill that Torrence and Johnny are together. "Is this about his rap sheet? My parents read it online. I think it makes him more badass." Eli says. "It's about him and Robby Keene." Miguel states. Torrence stiffens. "What about him and Keene?" She asks. "I think that Sensei's his dad." He says, eyeing her suspiciously as she grabs Johnny's shirt from the sand. "I gotta go. I'll see you guys at training." She kisses Eli's cheek before kissing Miguel's.

"I'll see you around, Alexopoulos. It was nice seeing you again, Moon." She says to the girl who quickly walks over, engulfing her in a hug. "Bye, Torrence." Moon says when she pulls away. After Torrence is out of earshot, she calls Johnny. "Hey, princess." "Hey. Can I stop by for a minute? We need to talk." He gulps. "Everything okay?" "Everything's okay. But can I?" He nods despite knowing she can't see him. "Yeah, yeah, of course." "I'll be there in about half an hour." She says. "Are you walking?" He asks. "Yeah. My legs are the only transport I've got." She laughs. "Stay where you are. I'll pick you up." He tells her, already walking out.

"Johnny, I can-" "No." She laughs. "I'm at the beach." "Be there soon." They hang up as she paces in her spot. He pulls up, looking over as she opens the door. "So uh, what'd you need to talk about?" He asks. "We should probably wait 'til we get to your place." She answers nervously. He gulps again, nodding. He carefully sets his hand on her thigh and she smiles, visibly relaxing at his touch. He smiles, relaxing slightly. In his apartment, she paces as he sits on the couch. "Please don't be mad, I never told them." "Told who what?" She sighs. "Diaz and Moskowitz know about Keene."

She wipes her sweaty hands on her shorts. "That's it?" "What?" She looks at him. "Torrence, I was worried something was happening with us." He states as he stands, walking to her. "Worried about us?" She asks. "You scared the hell out of me." "I'm so sorry, Johnny." She takes his hands, looking up at him. "We're okay?" He questions. "Of course we're okay." She almost tells him she loves him right then and there. She's never felt this way about anyone but the one word that pops into her mind every time she thinks about him is love. He pulls her closer, kissing her softly.