s2 e4

The rest of Torrence's evening was filled with getting ready for their performance at Valley fest. They plan on stealing the momentum from Miyagi-Do. Right as Daniel is about to do his grand finale, Johnny has the cobras jog onto stage, chanting 'Cobra Kai.' They get into position before showing off a little bit. "Cobras, show them what real karate looks like!" Johnny shouts. Miguel, obviously, was one winner, there was also Eli and Torrence as winners. Then Aisha broke boards blindfolded. Eli pulled Demetri on stage and made him hold a board, using another Cobra to jump off and break it. Then they all got onto the stage again.

They all threw Cobra Kai merch into the crowd before Johnny set up five different slabs of cement. "Cobras, light it up." He says. Torrence walks on stage with another Cobra, she lights it after he pours the lighter fluid. Johnny winks at her as she backs away before he punches through the slabs. The crowd starts to chant Cobra Kai as the Cobras get back on stage, Torrence, and Miguel on either side of Johnny. "You did it, Sensei." Miguel says. "No, we did it." Johnny corrects. He smirks as his eyes lock with Daniel's. After getting off stage, and the rest of the Cobras dispersing, Johnny wraps his arms around Torrence's waist with a smile.

Eli walks over. "I knew it." Torrence jumps away, her face red. "You had no clue until Diaz said something." She says, looking at him. "You can't tell anyone." She states quickly. "Why didn't you tell me?" He questions. "Talk, meet me at my car when you're done." Johnny says, kissing her forehead. "Johnny told me nobody could know. And I didn't want to risk our relationship being messed up because the wrong person found out." She says softly. "And I'm the wrong person?" Eli asks. "No! That's not at all what I meant. I mean, what if you accidentally told someone?" She offers.

"I would never. You seem happy." He answers. "Yeah, Diaz wasn't gonna say anything either, and look what happened." She says, throwing her hands up. "So you were just... never gonna tell me?" "I was gonna tell people when I turned eighteen." She shrugs. "Why did Miguel know? I'm your best friend!" He slightly exclaims. "Diaz found out by accident. They live in the same apartment complex, Johnny's blinds weren't closed all the way." She rubs the back of her neck, looking down at her feet. "Oh. That's the only reason?" He asks softly. "The only reason. If I could've told you, I would've."

He holds up a pinky. She grins, connecting their pinkies. "I gotta go. But I'll see you around, yeah?" She starts to back away. "Yeah, of course." He smiles as she walks to the parking lot. "Everything good?" Johnny asks. "He won't say anything." She answers, walking to him. "Good." He smiles, kissing her forehead. They climb in his car, knowing Miguel has a ride or he'd be with them. "So, my mom said we could be together." She says softly. Johnny looks at her quickly as a grin breaks out on his face. "Yeah?" "Yeah. So now, you have the chance to officially ask me."

He laughs, dropping his hand to her thigh. "Have I not yet?" He questions sarcastically. "Nope. I'm still, technically, single." She smirks, glancing at him. "Torrence." He warns. She laughs, setting her hand on his. "I'm kidding." She leans across the center console, kissing his cheek. "You better be." He says, a sour look on his face. "Johnny, I was kidding. You know that." She looks at him. "I know, princess." "Are you genuinely insecure about this?" She questions, her voice soft. "There's so many guys your age, and Assface and Douchebag have had their eyes on you since they started." He scowls. "I'm not interested."

"At all?" "At all. I like you, Johnny. Nobody else." She assures, squeezing his hand. "Okay." He mumbles, pulling her hand up and kissing the back of it. The following class, Kreese was telling his stories to Eli and Aisha as Torrence and Miguel stretched. Torrence didn't pay any attention until he had mixed up the countries. "Don't you mean Somalia?" She questions as she and Miguel stand. "Torrence is right. Mogadishu is in Somalia, Rwanda's a whole different country." Miguel says. Kreese turns and looks at them, a sour look on his face. "Of course, Somalia." He chuckles.