Drugs Gimme Drugs...

Song on the side: Na Na Na, My Chemical Romance

Beep beep.

My phone buzzed. I looked down at it, and smiled. Kaitlyn paused the movie that we were watching. "Why so grinny?" She asked me. I held my phone up to her.

"Hey, Elizabeth. I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time with Phil and I? Bring Kaitlyn. ;) -Dan"

Kaitlyn smiled widely, "Tell him yes!" She screeched as she shot up in her seat and started to do Phil's signature dance. "Before I do that, I think you need some music." I said. She looked confused. Good.

I ran to our stereo and shoved a, 'My Chemical Romance', CD into it. We heard the beginning chords of, 'Na Na Na' and I started to do Dan's Dance, as she did Phil's. We laughed, and I grabbed my phone.

I sang the song as I typed back to Dan.

"She won't want me to tell you this, but Kaitlyn just jumped up and started to do Phil's dance. (To the tune of Na Na Na.) Then I did yours... So, long story short, sure! Sounds awesome! -Elizabeth."

"LOVE, GIVE ME LOVE, GIVE ME LOVE, I DON'T NEED IT, BUT I'LL TAKE WHAT I WANT FROM YOUR HEART AND I'LL KEEP IT IN A BAG," I sang. "IN A BOX!" Kaitlyn sang back. "PUT AN X, ON THE FLOOR,"

"GIVE ME MORE, GIVE ME MORE, GIVE ME MORE!" We sang together.

"SHUT UP AND SING IT WITH ME!"

Beep, beep!

I laughed, and Kaitlyn continued her dance.

"Cool beans, when and where? -Dan"

"How about he Starbucks that we went to before when we met yesterday? -Elizabeth."

"When do you want to meet? -Dan."

"In an hour? That would give us time to get ready. -Elizabeth."

"Sounds like a plan! See you then! :) -Dan."

"We're going to meet up with them in an hour at the Starbucks we went to yesterday." I told Kaitlyn. She smiled, as the next song came on. I shut off the CD player and went to my room. Kaitlyn went past me to the end of the hall where her room is.

I looked through my clothes, and saw something that caught my eye. My trusty Black Varvatos. I pulled them out and looked for something nice to wear.

I looked through my band shirts and saw my favourite You Me At SIx shirt that says, "These Lips Belong To Someone Else." I smiled, and pulled it off the rack.

I looked through my jeans in my dresser, and picked my special pair of Black skinny jeans that I bought specifically because Dan wore them all of the time, but grew to love even more then my other pairs.

I took off my pants and slid into my skinny jeans, then I took off my shirt and put on my YMAS one. I went over to my mirror and picked up a brush.

My Scene hair was cooperating today, and I got it done in less then ten minutes. (Probably because I had it cut this way) and I picked up my favourite brush, my mascara brush.

I put the mascara on, 3 brushes per eye, and grabbed my black eyeliner. I put it on full eye, and I smiled. I think I look pretty good.

Next, I grabbed my Varvatos and slid them on. I tied them up and looked for a coat. I saw my Leather Jacket again, but decided against it. I don't want to look exactly the same as yesterday!

I kept going, further into my closet, and found what I was looking for. My black quilted Bartley jacket.

I had screamed when I bought this. It was so cute! It still is.

I slid my arms in it, but didn't button it up or tie it. It wasn't that cold out, and I want to show off my shirt! People are jealous that I have it and they don't. I laughed at myself.

Hey! I mean, Kaitlyn is jealous, and she's my best friend! She could always ask to borrow it! I probably wouldn't say yes, but still!

I smiled, as I looked in my full length mirror. I am in serious need of a re-dye. I looked at my arm and saw my tattoo. It said, "You Are The Only Exception" from my favourite song by Paramore called "The Only Exception".

"Okay! I'm ready to go!" Kaitlyn yelled from down the hall. I exited my room, and gasped as I saw her.

She was wearing her, "My Chemical Romance" shirt that had vampire fangs around it. You could see her arm tattoo that she got when I got mine. Her's said, "It's Always Darkest Before The Dawn" from my favourite Florence + The Machine song, "Shake It Out." She was wearing a black skirt with a bow around it, and her shirt was tucked into it. Her shoes were black and white checkered vans.

I smiled. "You look good!" I told her. "As do you." She replied. "Got your iPod?" I nodded. She smiled.

I picked up my wallet and shoved it into my purse. I also grabbed my keys.

"Ready to go!" I told her.

She opened the door and we walked to either our happiness or our Impending Doom.