Epilogue: You Are My Only One

Song: My Only One, All Time Low (It's the best band ever so I figured they should be the epilogue)

---

(I'm cliche lol)

"I'm scared, mum." I said, worriedly peeking around the corner.

"Don't worry. You look beautiful. You're going to have a great time and you'll be so happy afterward, but only if you go through with it."

I sighed. "I wasn't going to back out. I'm just scared that that's what he's going to do."

"Sweetie, Dan loves you so, so much. He's not going to back out. Now, there's only one pair left to walk, and that's you and your father. So go and have fun, and I expect grandchildren."

I smiled, my dad walking over to me. "You look beautiful, sweetie." "Thanks, daddy."

He held his arm out, and I took it, walking out the curtained door.

My dress was a traditional white strapless, that synched at the waist and flows out with five layers.

As I walked down the aisle, I looked up.

Dan. He looked amazing.

He wore a black suit as most do, but it fit perfectly. Phil and Kaitlyn looked great as well, standing as maid of honour and best man.

We said our vows, until it was time for us to say our own.

"Elizabeth... You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. We've gone through a lot throughout the years, but we made it through. I still can't comprehend how you chose me. I'd just like to say, I love you, and I plan on staying with you forever."

"...Dan." By this point, there were tears streaming down my face. "I've loved you even before you knew who I was." This earned a few laughs.

"I don't get how YOU chose ME. I'm just very lucky, and I'd like to stay this lucky for as long as I live."

"Do you, Daniel Howell, take Elizabeth Garmen as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Elizabeth Garmen, take Daniel Howell as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Ladies and gentlemen, please help me in welcoming Mr and Mrs. Howell in their marriage. May I pronounce you man, and wife. Daniel Howell, you may now kiss the bride."

My friends and family cheered, including Chris and Pj, as I stepped into my new life as Mrs. Howell.

This is the story of a girl and a boy in love and facing many hardships.

But it isn't only that. This is the story of a fangirl and a YouTuber, actually having a chance.

As long as you're of age, anything is possible.

This is the story of a happy couple that will last forever.

~FIN~