If You Can't Hang There's The Door

Song on the side: If You Can't Hang, Sleeping With Sirens

Pj's POV

I stood by Elizabeth's door, and fiddled with my tux. I was nervous. I didn't really know why, I mean, I've been on dates with her a lot, but I just felt like something bad was going to happen...

I made sure the roses in my hands were perfect, then I put my knuckle up to the door, when I heard something. Confused, I almost knocked, when I heard it again.

Slightly worried, I looked through the little peep-hole on the door. It was hard to see, considering I was backwards, but I saw all that I needed to.

One of my best friend kissing my girlfriend.

I didn't do anything for a minute, I just stood there, until I felt tears run down my face. I dropped the roses, and ran.

Elizabeth's POV

Dan left, and I could have sworn I had heard something outside.

I was so worried. Did I really have feelings for Dan?

Yes. I decided. But I wasn't planning on doing anything!!

Was kissing Dan cheating? Yes. I concluded.

As I opened the door, I noticed something on the door mat.

Confused, I opened the door fully. I saw a dozen roses sitting there, and a note sitting on the top.

Happy 4 months. Love, Pj.

Did Pj know that I kissed Dan? Did he see? Did he just leave these here? Oh my gosh, I'm so confused, what am I supposed to do now? Should I call Dan?

I picked up the flowers, and I didn't know what to do with them. I considered putting them in a vase, but if Pj had seen us kiss and saw the flowers, he would probably get upset.

I decided to put them in a vase in my room, when I heard the door open.

It was Kaitlyn. She saw the tears running down my eyes, and ran to hug me. "What's wrong?" She asked me, leading me to the couch.

"I don't know what to do, Kate..." I told her. She looked confused. "Once again, what's wrong?" She asked me.

I explained everything that had happened, from me having a giant crush on Dan, but being in love with Pj, and how Dan and I kissed.

She nodded. "You should call him." She told me, looking as though it were obvious.

"You're on crack!!" I told her. She looked taken aback for a moment, before laughing. "If I'm on crack, then you need to go to a psycho ward. Just invite Pj over, and explain to him what happened. Chances are, he did see you. And if he doesn't believe you, then you need to win his trust again."

I nodded. "I guess you aren't as crazy as I thought." I told her, before going into my room. I picked up my cell, and went through my contacts. I chose Pj's name, and waited.

Ring, ring...

Ring, ring...

Ring, ring...

"Hi, you have reached Pj. Sorry I missed your call, please leave a message, and I'll call back. Thanks!" I heard Pj's voice say through the phone.

"And don't forget to be awesome!" I heard Chris yell. I chuckled, but stopped quickly. "Chris, thanks for ruining this! Now I'll have to re-record it." Pj said, before hearing a loud beep.

"Hey, Pj. I'm sorry. I don't know if you saw, but even if you didn't, I'll tell you what happened. Please, call back... I love you..." I hung up, and waited for the ringing.

***

I eventually fell asleep, and Pj never called.

At about 9 am I woke up. I went to have a shower, bringing my phone with me just in case.

I grabbed a towel, and turned on the water. I made sure I had everything I needed, before taking off my pyjamas. I hopped in the shower after setting my phone on the sink.

I stayed in for about 10 minutes, before getting out.

I wrapped my towel around myself, and went back to my room. I dried my self off, then took off the towel and got dressed in a black crop top and low skirt with black wedges.

I didn't bother to do anything with my hair except put it up in a towel to dry.

My phone rang, and I picked it up. "Hello?" I said into the speaker.

I heard a pause. "...Hey." Pj said after a little while. "Pj! Look, please come over. I'll explain everything!" I told him quickly.

"Okay. I'll be there in 20 minutes." He told me. "Okay, love you, bye." I told him.

"...Bye."

Author's Note

Hey guys! So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I was going to make it kind of both of the options, but I went more on the Pj seeing side.

So, I changed all of the chapters to song lyrics and added the song's videos on the right. If you want to check them out, then please do.

I LOVE YOI!

-Kili