You're The Best Kept Secret Rolling Off My Tongue 2/2

Guys. This is like, the second last chapter and then there's the epilogue. I don't even know anymore. I'll be so sad when this is done, it's not even funny.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Dan's POV

I knocked on Pj's door, waiting for him to open it. When he did, I walked inside and took off my shoes and jacket (Take Off Your Pants And Jacket haha, amirite).

"Okay, Dan. I don't understand how you could be mad at me when you were the one who kissed my girlfriend!"

"She kissed back!"

"That's not the point! You shouldn't be kissing my girlfriend! It was our anniversary, too!

"Look. I have liked Elizabeth since we first met in that Starbucks and I couldn't bring myself to ask her out, but you come in, barely knowing her, and she says yes and everything's all jim-dandy for you two, and I'm-"

"Then go get her."

"What?"

"Nothing's stopping you. It's not like we're dating anymore. Go find her and ask her out." He told me, rolling his eyes as if I were being ridiculous.

"You're giving up on her. Just like that." It wasn't really a question, more of a statement.

"She was never mine to begin with. You know where she'd be better than anyone else. Her best friend hasn't even found her."

I sat there, shocked. Was this really my chance.

I was really going to go to who knows where to find the girl I love to ask her to be my girlfriend after all of this time, and she would hopefully say yes, and we would stay that way.

I smiled because, yeah, she was going to say yes.

***

Elizabeth's POV

"Flight 201 to Pearson Airport, Toronto, leaving in 5 minutes." The lady said over the announcements. I smiled, glad to finally leave where I don't belong anymore.

I wasn't even sure if I'd come back.

As I began to walk over to the line for my plane, I heard someone yelling. "ELIZABETH!" I turned around quikly, as did a few other people that names were, I assumed, Elizabeth.

"Chris?" I asked. The other Elizabeths turned away after that.

"I'm glad I finally found you! Dan, Phil, Pj, Kaitlyn and I have been looking for you everywhere! We have to go back!" "But I already payed for my ticket!"

"How much?" He asked, pulling out his wallet. "No, Chris, you don't have to-"

"How much?" He asked again, looking straight at me. I sighed, knowing I wouldn't get out of this one. "550 but you don't have to-" I was silenced when he put the money in my mouth.

"Why do you have all of this money with you!?" I asked, putting it in my wallet. "We all were looking at different places and since I was checking here I figured I'd have to pay you back. Now come on!"

I was suddenly dragged away without an answer to my unasked question.

Why did they suddenly want me back?

A/N

Hey, so I assume you already know what's going to happen?

The next chapter is the last one! I'm sad.

Love,

Kili

P.S

I'll make sure the last chapter is a lot longer, I'm actually really sorry about this.