You're The Best Kept Secret Rolling Off My Tongue 1/2

Song on the side: Nasty Habits, You Me At Six

A/N

Listen to it! It goes well with the story.

Dan's POV

It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault.

Those words kept repeating themselves like a mantra.

It's all my fault.

Looking down at my phone and the text Elizabeth had sent me, I realized how mad I really was at Pj. I have been in possible love with Elizabeth since we first met. He's known her for a few months.

I looked through my contacts, coming across the one that said 'Peej' and clicked it. I chose to call him, and waited.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

Ri-

Hey! Sorry, I can't come to the phone right now. Leave a message, and I'll be sure to call you back. Thanks!

Beep

"Look, Pj. I know you're mad at me, but I'm just as mad at you. We need to talk." I ended the call, and sighed, feeling a few more tears fall.

Beep Beep

I heard from my phone, signalling I had a text. I looked at it, tempted to throw it at the wall afterwards.

Dan, I'm mad at you, but I'll gladly talk with you if it means I get to find out how you could possibly be mad at me. Come over. -Peej

I was so mad at him. That text helped nothing.

I put on my coat and stood up, heading for the door. "Phil!?" I called. "Yeah?"

"I'm going out."

Author's Note

DUUUUUUDES! I UPDATED! IT'S NOT VERY LONG, BUT I HAVE AN IDEA.

LOVE,

Kili