I Have Finally Realized, What You Need

Song on the side: Madness, Muse

Dan's POV

It had been exactly 3 months since Elizabeth and Pj had started dating. It was sickening being around the 'happy couple'.

I love Elizabeth. There, I said it.

I, Daniel Howell, am in love with Elizabeth Garmen.

I can't tell her, though. She seems to be perfectly happy with Peej, and I only want what's best for them.

However, Elizabeth would be perfectly happy with me instead. I know that for a fact.

Elizabeth and Pj were coming to the movies with Phil and Kaitlyn, who are now dating, so Chris and I were forced to come.

I put on my jacket and Toms and got in the backseat of the car with Chris.

Chris was upset. I could tell.

"Hey, man. What's up?" I asked him. He bit his lip, whispering, "I hate happy couples."

"Preaching to the choir." I told him. He laughed, and I did too. Eventually, we were panting from all of the laughing and gasping for air.

"That... Wasn't... Even... Funny!" Chris wheezed.

"Hey! I... I try my best..." I puffed.

"What's so funny?" Kaitlyn asked, turning in her seat. Her FRONT seat.

"Nothing." Chris and I said, acting suspicious.

She narrowed her eyes, and looked to the front.

I held in my laughter.

We were telling the truth!!

We arrived at the movies, and Pj was holding Elizabeth's hand.

She blushed when she saw me looking, and I looked away.

"What movie are we seeing?" Chris asked me.

"Breaking Dawn, part 2." I told him.

He laughed.

"See ya." He said before running away.

I held up my hands.

"Well fine! I guess I'll just be friendless, then!" I said. I hadn't noticed the tears in my eyes.

"We're your friends, though." Elizabeth said.

"I know!" I said, frustrated. It isn't even sad!

I walked away, and Phil called me back.

"Text me when the movie's done." I told them.