Ain't It Fun, Living In The Real World

Song on the side: Ain't It Fun, Paramore

"So, this is my bedroom." I told Dan as we walked through our house. Dan smiled.

"You really like You Me At Six and Paramore..." Dan mused.

I pulled the sleeve of my short up. Dan looked down at it.

"Scratch that. You LOVE You Me At Six and Paramore." He corrected himself. "Yep! And Pierce The Veil. And Muse. And Panic! At The Disco-"

"I get it! You like a lot of music!"

I laughed. "Want to go watch a movie with Phil and Kaitlyn now?" I asked him.

"Sure." He replied, and headed out the door. I smiled, and followed him. I grabbed my phone, and Tweeted to all of my followers.

Oh yeah. Did I mention that Kaitlyn and I have YouTube channels? Yeah, mine's called, "ElizabethKissedAGoomba" from when I was younger. Kaitlyn's is called "10PastKate". She does interview-y things with famous people.

"Hangin' with @danisnotonfire, @amazingphil and @TenPastKate! Expect videos on our channels soon! :)"

I hit the tweet button, and Dan looked over my shoulder. "You have YouTube?" He asked me. I blushed.

"Yeah, so does Kaitlyn, but they're not anything special. Not enough to get on Becoming YouTube or anything like that." I informed him.

Dan smiled, and held up his phone.

"Hello Internet!" He said into his phone camera. I smiled, and waved.

"Here I am with, Phil, Kaitlyn, and Elizabeth! We're in their house." Dan explained, pointing the camera at each of us separately.

"Go check out their channels, her's is ElizabethKissedAGoomba, and her's is 10PastKate. Just wanted you to know, because we'll probably make a lot of videos together in the future. See you later!" Dan said, and shut off the camera.

He then went onto Twitter and followed Kaitlyn and I. I was already following him, so I just sat there.

"Phil! Follow Kaitlyn and Elizabeth on Twitter!" He then proceeded to throw a pillow at the back of Phil's head.

"What are their names?" He asked. "Just look at the people I follow." Dan instructed him. Phil did what he was told.

Kaitlyn smiled.

Dan took his phone and uploaded the video as is after watching it. He then put captions and such on it and we watched as Kaitlyn and I's Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube exploded. I laughed, and made a video for my channel and Kaitlyn did the same.

Phil followed, and all of a sudden we had gained 100 or more subscribers, followers, and likes!

Author's Note

Hey guys! Get ready for some serious Pj and Chris soon! Get excited.

Also, check out my profile for different links to my stuff! Such as, Ask.fm, Twitter, and Tumblr!

LOVE YOU!