True Love Comes From More Than Just The Heart

Rushed and slow and most definitely not 6 pages long as I had promised. I just couldn't do it, I'm sorry.

Song Title: Pierce The Veil, Besitos

As I drove with Chris, All Time Low's Just The Way I'm Not started to play.

"Can I pick you up for another night on the north shore..." I sang quietly, looking over at Chris every once in a while.

"So, why do they all of a sudden want me back?" I asked Chris, turning to look at him fully.

"I can't tell you that." He said.

I sighed, frowning. After about five minutes of silence, aside from All Time Low, he spoke up again. "Do you like Dan?" He asked.

I froze. "What? Why!?" I asked, frowning again. "It's obvious that you do." He said. I sighed. "Yes, I do like Dan." I said, looking down. He nodded, continuing driving. After another ten-twenty minutes, we arrived at Dan and Phil's flat.

"Why are we here?" I asked, confused. "You'll see." He told me, getting out. I left my stuff in his car, following him into the building. We got into the lift, waiting for it to stop, and when it did I was led to Dan and Phil's flat itself.

Chis opened the door without bothering to knock, seeing Dan and Phil sitting on the couch by themselves.

Phil looked over, shock written on his face as he jumped up to give me a hug. "I missed you!" He said excitedly. I smiled. "I missed you too, Phil." I told him.

He smiled back, letting go of me. I looked behind Phil to see Dan standing there in awe, not moving. All of a sudden, he ran at me with his arms open, I opened mine too, and he ran into them. Instead of the hug I was expecting, I was given a kiss. Not a light one, at that.

"Dan, what're you doing?" I asked after we had parted. He smiled. "What I've wanted to do for a long time. I don't want to waste another second worrying about where you are or what you're doing. I just want you to be mine. Will you be my girlfriend, Elizabeth?"

I smiled, feeling a tear well up.

"Yes, Dan. I will be your girlfriend."

---

A/N

Well, that's it! I've been working on this story for like a year now, this feels weird! Ending it so suddenly. Haha, who knows, there my be a sequel. (Not now though, I have like seven stories I'm working on.)

As always,

Love you!

-Kili

P.S

This isn't the complete end! What is a story without and epilogue?