Gryffindor Vs Slytherin

Halloween. The greatest time of the year... at least that's what Marceline always thought. Hogwarts always provided the best Halloween treats and the indulgence of eating it limitlessly for dinner.

A thousand live bats fluttered across the Great Hall, even the ceiling was covered with them and some swooped down over the tables.

Sir Nicholas was no where in sight along with the other House ghosts probably out and about in the dungeons to celebrate his death day as per usual.

Everything was going great, Marceline was chatting away with Angelina until something came up.

Professor Quirrell practically barged into the Great Hall, looking like he had just seen a ghoul as his face drained of color. As he was running, he had to hold onto his turban in order to prevent it from falling off his head.

"Troll! In the dungeons! Troll in the dungeons!" Quirrell stopped between the aisle of Gryffindor and Ravenclaw.

"Thought you ought to know." He then fell face first onto the stone floor, somehow his turban still remained covering his head.

Marceline didn't know if it was the troll or the lightning that made almost everyone around her scream in panic.

A couple of purple firecrackers had exploded in the air, this stole everyone's attention towards Professor Dumbledore. Silence fell over the room as they waited for the Headmaster to speak up.

"Everyone would please not panic. Prefects, lead your Houses back to the dormitories immediately. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons." Dumbledore states calmly.

Percy's mind had immediately went into Prefect mode as he ordered Gryffindors around to follow him back to Gryffindor Tower.

"Follow me, Gryffindors! Stick together, first years! No need to fear the troll if you follow my orders! Stay close behind me, now. Make way, first years coming through! Excuse me, I'm a prefect!" Percy scolded some students who refused to listen to him, pointing at his Prefect's badge like it gave him full authorities.

"How could a troll get in the castle?" Katie wondered. Alicia only shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Maybe Peeves had something to do with it, you know, for a Halloween prank." Angelina theorized, she wouldn't be surprised if it was true. Peeves had pulled up many dirty pranks up his sleeve over the past years.

They pushed through different groups of students hurrying in different directions, eventually Alicia and Katie were out of sight probably way ahead of Marceline and Angelina.

"I thought Flint was the only troll in the dungeons." Marceline joked, receiving a sharp nudge to the rib from Angelina.

Johnson pointed behind her and as soon as Marceline glanced over her shoulder, she kind of regretted saying that aloud.

"What was that Airborne? Didn't hear you quite clearly." Marcus challenged her to repeat her insult.

Percy Weasley was observant and saw the danger quickly before it escalated. He pushed through the crowd to reach over to Airborne and Johnson.

"I said I thought you were the only troll in the dun-"

Percy grabbed her by the arm harshly and interrupted her mid-sentence.

"This isn't the time to start a commotion. Airborne. Flint." Percy gazed between Marcus and Marceline. Telling the two not to start something in the middle of an emergency. Angelina was beyond relieved and thankful that Percy was here to stop the big mouthed girl.