The End of It All

This is it, the end of Hogwarts. Everyone had abandoned their studies and reviewers since it was now pointless, the school was practically closing down.

The girl Nico had been sharing classes with had been taken by the monster. People assumed she was dead but some thought she's still alive just taken. Whatever the case, they wouldn't be at Hogwarts to watch the Professors skim through the castle and find her. Meaning they wouldn't hear from Lockhart any time soon after he had bravely volunteered to find the culprit and put an end to these attacks. The Hogwarts Express would be waiting for them on the next day.

Tomorrow morning they would be leaving and returning to their families for the sake of their safety. They didn't know how long Hogwarts would be closed down but what they did know was that they'd have to find another school to study at.

Durmstrang was out of the window since they refused to accept Muggleborns and Half-bloods. Also it was an all wizard school, meaning no witches. Castelobruxo could be a perfect option but Mrs. Airborne wouldn't be very keen on letting her daughter study so far away from home. Don't even mention Ilvermorny as it is literally standing in a completely different country.

Koldovstoretz was another Wizarding school that was way too far from home, not to mention the fact that the students there preferred to fly on entire uprooted trees rather than normal broomsticks. Beauxbatons was a hard pass for sure, Marceline didn't fancy the uniform and Quidditch didn't even exist in their curriculum.

Airborne was starting to think that maybe homeschooling isn't such a bad idea. Besides it's not like she needs qualifications to join a Quidditch team, her father might even get her a spot to play as reserve in Appleby Arrows.

The Chasers sat on the scarlet embroidered carpet in their dormitory that night. Contemplating what would happen next, clueless as to how things were going to play out once they left and parted ways with one another.

"Whatever happens, we'll still be friends right?" Katie glanced at the three, she still remembered the day Bell had met them and how they instantly clicked.

They may not share the same classes together but Katie has surely grown close to them over the years. The blondie was glad that they had welcomed her into the group the moment she first arrived at Hogwarts even with their year differences. The quartet were practically sisters at this point.

"Of course we will, Katie. We're sisters for life." Angelina reassured, she had wrapped her arms around the other three girls. Hugging them ever so tightly that she might as well be suffocating them.

"Angie, I can't breathe." Marceline sputtered, the rib-breaking hug blocking the air from passing into her lungs.

Alicia and Katie struggled the same under Johnson's deathly embrace. Angelina chuckled and finally let them go before their faces turned purple.

On the next day, however, the scarlet red train did not wait for them outside of the castle. They greeted by an upbeat looking Professor McGonagall in the common room. All the Gryffindors had gatheted around to listen to McGonagall's delightful announcement.

"I have good news." She said with a soft smile.

"Dumbledore's coming back!" A third year instantly made a guess, already on his feet as others joined him. Hope glistening in their eyes.

"You've caught the Heir of Slytherin!" A fifth year exclaimed excitedly, mimicking the same movement as the third year.

"Quidditch matches are back on!" Oliver jumped out of his seat, catching everyone's attention.