The Dueling Club

Fred and George were blaming Oliver for what had happened to Harry and how irresponsible it was for a Captain to let their teammate die for a Snitch.

Professor Lockhart had made his way through the crowd of Gryffindors in hopes to help Harry by offering to heal his arm. Which didn't go as planned since the Professor only made it worse for Harry.

"You should have come straight to me!" Madam Pomfrey was in outrage by the time they reached the hospital wing with a dangling boneless arm.

"I'm sure he was just trying to help." Angelina reasoned, defending Professor Lockhart.

"Yeah, help him lose a limb!" Fred scoffed, not believing how anyone could still find Lockhart as an amazing wizard.

Suddenly the doors of the hospital wing burst open to reveal Lee Jordan and Katie Bell. They were carrying a bunch of things in their arms, their faces said they were in a celebratory mood.

"Unbelievable flying, Harry! I've just seen Marcus Flint yelling at Malfoy. Something about having the Snitch on top of his head and not noticing. Malfoy didn't seem too happy."  Lee barged into the room shamelessly, too joyous about the win to even care about the other people in the hospital wing. Since Potter couldn't join the party back in Gryffindor Tower, Lee decided to bring the party to him.

Katie had helped carry a couple of cakes, sweets and bottles of pumpkin juice. They all gathered around Harry's bed, celebrating their victory until Madam Pomfrey had interrupted and kicked them out. Saying Potter needed rest for all the bones he's got to regrow.

⊰᯽⊱┈══ ❊ ❃ ❁ ❃ ❊ ══┈⊰᯽⊱

Even after the celebratory night, the school soon fell into a state of fear. Colin Creevey was found petrified in the halls and things started to get real. Now that this monster had attacked a student, the Professors became aware now of the dangers that may follow. Although, the monster surely did them a favor since Creevey was kind of annoying in the first place.

Of course her Mum had been worried sick ever since she's heard of the news on the Daily Prophet, sending them mails to make sure her children were unharmed.

"What you did yesterday... That was brilliant. Like really brilliant." Oliver confessed, still not over the fact that they had defeated Slytherin yesterday. It was as if their victory was a miracle. He really thought Gryffindor would be doomed but it all worked out in the end.

"Uh thanks?" Marceline didn't know why Oliver was complimenting her the day after the match but maybe it was because he didn't want the others to hear. Especially with Fred and George around since they were known for teasing people to embarrassment.

As soon as they entered the Great Hall for breakfast, she spotted her younger brother. Since the whole incident with Creevey, Nico seemed distant.

"I'll see you around, Captain." Marceline dismissed Oliver and walked over to her brother who sat depressingly alone at the Gryffindor table for breakfast.

"Doing alright?" Marceline had sat next to her younger brother, Nico.

Her pet Snidget had landed on Nico's shoulder as it pecked at his neck affectionately. But even Ozzie couldn't cheer him up. Like all first years, he was scared. Afraid of the monster that now lurks around the school halls.

Nico was really close to Colin, he was his first friend and seeing him petrified in the hospital wing had a major impact on the kid. Sure the two siblings didn't agree on everything but Marceline didn't like seeing him like this.