Montrose Magpies Vs. Puddlemere United

The brunnette fell in line along with the others. Ticket clutched in her hand, the line was quite long but she was too excited to complain. Despite the warm weather she still refused to go out without wearing a long sleeved Montrose Magpies jersey to support her team. Next to her stood a red headed girl with the same age, went to the same school and shared the same classes. The two weren't very close due to their House differences but they got on pretty well.

Marceline was left disappointed this summer. Her father hadn't returned home, saying it's his big break this season since Appleby Arrows are now playing internationally. She had already bought tickets for both herself and Aquila in hopes of watching Montrose Magpies go against Puddlemere United. Due to unfortunate events, she was left with no choice but to take someone else.

Marceline tried asking Adrian but even he was busy. Pucey was always busy during every break, the perks of being in a family full of pureblood supremacists are that their children were forced to take extra classes. Adrian took private classes for fancy etiquettes and all that other rubbish teachings that Marceline would never even bare to take.

As for Nico, he was at his friend's house, Colin Creevey. Her female friends were also quite preoccupied this summer. So this left her with no choice but to take one of her neighbors. The only person Marceline could think to take was Heidi Macavoy, they weren't exactly close friends since they were rivals in the Quidditch pitch but they did get along just fine. She was pretty much a down to earth gal which contributes to her being a Hufflepuff.

Marceline did not bring Ozzie along, knowing he would only cause a catastrophe by being mistaken as the Golden Snitch during the game. For safety measure for both the snitget and the players, Ozzie was left behind.

A familiar face had caught her attention as she spotted a particular person, staring at them way longer than she should have. Marceline left the line momentarily, telling Heidi to save her spot.

"Bludger head?" Marceline approached the bloke, tapping his shoulder. The wizard turned and surely enough it was the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain himself.

"Marcy. What are you doing here?"

"To watch Montrose Magpies." She pointed down at her top. Aside from Appleby Arrows, she was a fan of Magpies ever since she watched them play for the first time.

"You mean watch them lose against Puddlemere United." Oliver corrected.

"Montrose Magpies are better, Puddlesplash doesn't stand a chance. They suck." Marceline snickered, laying down the facts.

"It's PuddleMERE and they do not suck." Oliver emphasized, squinting his eyes at her. Offended that she had insulted his favorite team.

"Please, even Chudley Cannons managed to defeat them last season." Marceline mocked, making his ears turn red.

"That was because Valdez and Remington we're both missing due to personal reasons. The Cannons only won through sheer dumb luck that day. But now they're back and I guarantee you that Puddlemere will take the victory this time." Oliver spoke so confidently, with that stupid glint in his eyes.

"Sure, whatever." Marceline rolled her eyes at his enthusiasm, still not convinced.

"Puddlemere United have twenty two League wins AND two European Cups! Therefore they have a higher chance at winning. It is the oldest most legendary Quidditch Team to ever cease to exist. They've been successful since before your father was even born." Oliver went on a history lecture about Quidditch Teams, the obsessed git had memorized every single word from Quidditch Through The Ages. If Quidditch was an actual subject, he'd have an Outstanding grade.