P r e v i e w

She thought after a long time, she will have happily ever after but she forgot it happened only in movies not in real life. As fate have to take a drastic change which will completely change her life to...

"Ara, can you give me my spell book?" Her grandmother's voice echoed in the whole house leaving her from her nonsense talks.

"Yeah." She stood up from window and walked towards the shelf in her room to pick her spell book.

They both were living in the middle of unknown, no one knew where she was. Thanks to her grandmother. She casted protection spell and hide their scents so nobody could find them.

Her grandmother knew, Ara's past life was finally ended. The new chapter was going to enter in her life which was opposite of her past life which gave nothing but pain.

Her grandmother, Ayanna knew how much that ruthless Alpha had hurt her beyond the repair and it took her whole one year to finally see the light in her granddaughter's eyes. And she was not going to ruin it because of him.

He was finally moved on and so Ara could too.

Ayanna was going to do everything to make her granddaughter happy again

She grabbed it and walked where her grandmother was in a garden.

"Here." Ara placed it in front of her grandma.

"Come sit here." She did as Ayanna said.

Ara furrowed her brows because she didn't know what Ayanna was doing.

"He is marking her in front of his pack at evening making her Luna." And Ara's heart skips a beat.

Ayanna knew it did affect her but she wanted to see her granddaughter move on too just like he did.

He was marking her. Ara thought in her mind.

"Good for them." Ara said like it didn't matter to her but internally she was bleeding and Ayanna did know that but said nothing. There was nothing to talk about it. They both knew that too.

But it did matter to her. So much.

After all she had lost their baby due to him. She had lost the part of live due to him. If he didn't sleep with her... Who knows what would have happened. Maybe her baby would have been still alive, and maybe she still would have been with him, living a happy life.

"Hmm." Ayanna said still not looking at her, just doing her thing which was goddess knows what. She was well aware of Ara's movements but stayed silent and acted like nothing.

Ara thought,

Why did I feel her heart bleeding badly?

And it's not like I was living with him.

He was doing because I left him.

Left him to come live with my grandma.

"We are going towards north side in a few. Pack your essentials." Ara nodded and stood up.

She didn't ask her any questions and it was not like Ayanna was going to answer her.

Ara had understood one thing living with her grandmother that Ayanna will tell them if she wants too otherwise no.

It's been one year since she was here, leaving him behind.

And he doesn't need more time to mark another woman. Of course it is her.

His childhood friend, pack's loved Luna.

She didn't know that north side had a pleasant surprise for her, which was going to be change her whole world, Definitely.
______________________________________