1 Milan

Well, this just escalated quickly.

Many men would go rigid at the sight of the smooth and toned work of art that was Carly, undress in front of them. it wasn't as if I was completely immune to her charms, admittedly my dick twitches at the sight of her pink nipples. But I didn't have it in me to jump right on her. It went beyond the fact that she was a close associate I didn't mind partying with. And don't get me wrong, I don't mind a woman being forward with what she wanted, but this? she literally hired me through my photography agency to do work for her.

I loved pussy but even I had to maintain some standard of professionalism. Oh, and I was likely to get chewed out if word got out me and her had Sex. Sure there was no one else at this studio for the rest of the night but Carly had this tendency to run her mouth when she had a couple of glasses liquor in her system. I rather play it safe for now.

So yeah, my head was racing at the moment.

One minute we were idly chatting about her birthday, I even secretly ordered her flowers with the thought it'd be a good fit even though I didn't know exactly what she liked, all whilst she idly sipped wine, she bought to help her relax.

Her words, not mine.

The next thing I knew the convo shifted to catching up since we last saw one another -she's still sipping wine mind you, but by now, she's throwing flirtatious remarks-. I wasn't totally uncomfortable with this cause if you been around Carly before, many knew she could be a bit of a harmless flirt.

We manage to get some photos in for the fashion campaign of the expensive lingerie brand she works with but in between these little breaks she kept taking, she manages to eventually polish off the bottle of the very expensive wine shed been drinking-while taking off bits of the already skimpy lingerie. Apparently, she was getting hot.

I wasn't worried about her in such an inebriated state. I'd been out with her before, and was in fact impressed at how she was able to function after intaking so much. She could be a little sensitive in this state but other than that, tolerable. She didn't sway in her stance and her speech didn't slur. But her fair skin was turning a faint pink in color. And of course, she seemed bold as far as her advances toward me.

Again, I don't usually mind this.

It wasn't as I f I didn't like sex. In fact, I casually enjoyed it, when I knew it wouldn't cause me a headache. Which was exactly what would happen if I relented and had sex with Carly. For a number of reasons, I didn't want to go down this route. For one, she was linked to a high-profile client. I don't mind being associated with her, but fucking her? I knew could get complicated if the slightest thing went wrong between us. the last thing I needed was my boss not only chastising me, but running to my aunt to gossip about her own nephew couldn't keep his dick in his pants. Especially when it came to something as crucial as business.

I needed to play this smart.

Clearing my throat, I spoke,
"Actually Carly, could we talk for a minute?" my voice halted her, just as she hooked her thumbs at the sides of her panties.

By now she was free of the mesh bra she'd been wearing and kicked off the glossy red bottoms from her feet.

Her head tilts, "talk? about what? is everything ok?"

"Everything is fine. I just wanted to be upfront with you before you got fully n undressed," I smiled at her. "Since we, you know...can't do this."

"Oh," her tone deflates. "You don't have condoms?"

I did, but that came naturally to me since I first figured out there were other uses for my dick besides pissing. but the goal right now was to not use the condoms in this case.