16 Brielle

Warning: This chapter contains mature content between consenting adults and elements of Lactation, and light female domination. 

+++++++

Milan plants a slow kiss on my inner thigh before looking up at me.

The gesture, the need in his eyes, answers my question quite clearly. But still, I feel the need to tease.

"Why?"

"Because...I...I like how it feels." He answers.

My brow arches, genuinely curious. "How what feels? Being dominated?"

"No," Milan pauses for a brief moment as if to mentally explore his next response. "Not so much as being dominated by anyone. Surrendering; I like how it feels surrounding. To you."

I'm not sure what strikes me more, Milan's general admission. Or the last portion of it specifically.

Surrendering? To Me?

Thinking about our past interactions, I cant recall a time where I've purposely bossed him around to do anything in particular out of pleasure for myself. Which only leaves me to believe that he might have been battling something internally when it came to me. something that he was trying to deny himself of.

The way my heart skips at the realization is too prominent for me to ignore.

I'm tempted to ask Milan to touch more on the issue; to clarify it for me purely because, and lets be real, it was difficult by default to get Milan to be this vulnerable.

 Looking down at him right now, I bet I could get him to say what I wanted to hear.

But the moment I catch his beautiful green eyes darting down, toward my pussy, like a starved man, I throw the idea out the window.

"Go ahead Then," I say, drawing his eyes back to mine. "You have my permission. Eat."

It was as if my words had set off a dinner bell inside of him. Milan doesn't waste any time sliding his hand from the back of my thighs to spread my lips wide open. He leans forward, his tongue peaking out his lips just before carefully latching onto my expose clit. His eyes flutter close as he lets out deep pleasing moan. The sensation of his mouth on me is toe curling, but that sound he Makes, Makes my pussy throb.

Never in my life had I'd ever been so aroused by the someone's moan like how I was now. I didn't feel like I was just about to bust Just yet. But I knew I likely wouldn't last long literally everything I allowed Milan to do to me, stimulated me like this.

Falling back on my bed with a Shaky sigh, I reach down and lace my fingers in Milan's hair, "Keep going."

He was waiting, for my go ahead. 

That much is apparent when I feel him start to suck at my clit. I cant help but buck against Milan's mouth. I'm supposed to be in control right now, but I'm finding it terribly difficult as the moments pass so pleasurably slow. I'm torn between wanting to cum right now and prolonging it for as long as possible. 

But another part of me also wants more. To be filled more, like I vaguely remember How I was last night.

No...no that wouldn't be smart right now would it.

Even in the fogginess of my arousal I have to pull logic from the depths of my mind. I have to recall the conversation I had not even an hour ago with Milan about protection. About us being safe to avoid pregnancy.