11 Milan

Warning:

I'm a woman of my word so here's the warning for this (And the next following) chapter! This chapter as I mentioned before will be a little more explicit VS the previous chapters but not as much as the following one will be. if anything this chapter is what I'd call "softly Explicit" for a moment in the beginning. 

 This story in its entirety was made for mature audiences but there will be erotic content present in some of my chapters. some will contain things like: Dubious consent, Lactation, Drunk couplings. 

 Sex should only be implanted between consenting, and coherent adults and can be withdrawn at any time in reality. Though this story/ the following chapters are harmless reads; Milan and Brielle will occasionally engage and/or show some toxic and dark elements that should not be repeated in the real world (Stalking, The dubious consent, drunk sex). The next warning in the next explicit chapter won't be as long (this is sort of an introduction to my content and what will be in it) but will merely have the tags of what will take place.

Again, though I love all the main characters I may have created, at the end of the day they're flawed (some flaws in which will either change completely or simmer down by the end of this full story). I just feel the need to say this because I don't want anyone to confuse reality with escaping into fantasy stories and thinking they need to find someone with these dark elements/traits (and ultimately I cant control who'll stumble on my story as far as age and mindset).

Anyway, here are tags that this chapter will have/consist of:

Manipulation/Sabotage to get protagonists alone and hand jobs*

+++++++

I could name three other places I'd rather be than here tonight.

It's strange.

The feeling is new territory for me; in the past I never minded getting a hand job or even blown no matter how irritable I was. In actuality the release eased my mind. But now? I couldn't stop my myself from mentally wandering if I wanted to.

I clench my eyes shut, trying to focus on the sensation of Heidi's hand stroking me up and down my length. My dick throbs with each occasional stroke, sometimes even twitching when rubs her finger along my slit where a pear of precum buds. yet, no matter how much she strokes and squeezes, somehow it doesn't feel right.

It's not the worse hand job I've ever received but it does feel good.

 I could dowithout Heidi kissing my neck the way she does. It feels like she's trying tosuck the skin off. I never like the idea of hickies. Besides it being juvenile,outside the door of the room we were in, there were still some people I had to mingle with.  but at the same time I'm certain noone would pay it a glance unless someone got up close tomy neck.  Maybe I could play it off with a little effort if anyone questioned any mark she might leave on me. 

"Is the door locked?" I hear Heidi ask against my skin.

Her question opens my eyes, and urges them to dart toward the entrance (and exit) to our VIP room. 

It was locked when I came in here to take a break from the party scene. But then Heidi somehow found me up here and made it seem like it was Urgent that she came in. she threw herself at me the second I opened the door so quickly, that I don't even remember locking it back. 

"Probably not," I answer truthfully. "Actually, Heidi, we need to leave this for another time. I don't have any energy for this right now."

she laughs against my skin just before lifting her head to peer her blue/grey eyes into mine.  "Tired from this morning? You know if you would have slept in with me you would have had at least a minute to rest. We could of even went another round before we arrived here."