Authors *endnote 1

I wanted to thank you guys for reading my original story on Wattpad so much! Whether you commented, simply viewed on here or either tumblr or literotica (be it negative feedback or positive) i wanted to inform you guys of
How much it meant to me!

I decided to post chapters 1-17 in this version and unedited for free to give you guys a preview of my story and content. I may continue this method in the future as well, mainly because i want to post my full content on amazon kindle/kindle Vella.

To be more specific: : what we yearn for as this version on Wattpad is purposely filled with holes and major foreshadowing. This is because i want to touch base on it more on the kindle version. Also what we yearn for is more than 16 chapters 😖.

With using kindle Vella im posting it piece by piece (in episodes as they call it on there) but the episode's are slightly altered from the free version (edited, Brielle has some different thoughts, and filler episodes for background information).

But as i mentioned ill still use Wattpad and tumblr as sort of writing exercises where ill post unedited fan fictions or previews of original content up to certain point. Like for instance i have a Bane x original character fan fic in my notes and even a broly (dragonball super) short series. All of my stories and fanfics will continue to be interracial/with black heroines!

Anyway! Thanks so much for reading!

Ill post when the first part of what we yearn for is out on kindle! But also keep an eye out for any fan fiction i may post