More than a talent

A few days went through since the show. You were in your little home in Coruscant (not that you'd gone elsewhere).
You laidback on your new coach and let out a sigh.

This feels good.

You closed your eyes thinking about how damn hungry you were. You hesitantly got up from your five-seconds rest and began to look for some food.

You weren't in the mood of cooking anything, so you grabbed from the freezer one of those pre-cooked dinners and sent it straight to the microwave.

You waited patiently for your food and thought of your job.
Suddenly you caught yourself thinking about Rex.

He wasn't like most clones. He was a Captain of course, and he was blonde unlike Fives and the others. That's not the point. There was something about him. You...you could almost say you felt attracted to hi-

BEEP. Food's ready.

You went to grab your food. It wasn't bad but it wasn't the Jedi Temple's dinner. Just to say something.

Time skip

You woke up by the sudden sound of your watch.

19:30 pm.

-"Gotta get ready" You got up from the coach.

You putted on your uniform and tied your hair into your usual ponytail. It made work more comfortable.

19:45 pm

-"There it is" You mumbled as you saw the club from a few meters away.

You reached the entrance and saw your boss and job partners.

-"Y/N we're about to open up so hurry"

You sighed.

-"Easy, Harter. We have like an hour yet. Besides, we just gotta move a few tables" You winked.

-"Very funny"

You began to do your job.

Tonight's going to be a calm night.

You thought.

21:00 pm.

The bar was open. People were arriving. Not as many as fridays, but still a good crowd.

You were serving drinks here and there. Chatting with the clients. Arguing with Harter. Just the usual. Before you knew it, it was time to close. You left the glasses in the bar as you went to grab your things.

-"See you tomorrow, boss" you said sarcastically.

-"The only right thing I heard you say today" 

-"Moron" You laughed and closed the exit door.

You headed to a hallway. Suddenly, you felt the urge to sing out of nowhere. Nothing in particular just a sloppy melody.

•••••••••••••••••

-"You should stay here Kix. I'm going to check the other side" Rex said.