Visions

- "Eveyone, stop firing! We're shooting at our own men!.....Cease fire!"

-"What?"

-"This can't be happening. What've we done?"

-"Waxer..."

-"...but it was...you"

-"What I'm proposing is highly treasonous"

-"You're being relieved of duty"

-"Surrender, General"

Your eyes snapped open. You breathed heavily. Those visions, the voices, the screaming, everything, it was confusing, but one thing was clear: Something horrible was about to happen. But, you couldn't know what, or when exactly, and you didn't know if it was in your power to stop it.
You slowly changed your sitting position to get up from the floor. You've been meditating all day now, and still, you couldn't see further than that, so, you had to make something from it.

You knew Rex was about to do something terrible, not only him, all of them. You had to warn them, but how? You never saw anything solid, you don't know what was about to happen, so how could you warn them? Will it change something? You had to try.
You opened the door of your room in the temple and began to walk through the corridors. You had to find a way to communicate with Rex.

Of course, Rex had given you a private frequency, only for you and him. But you never used it inside the Temple, and it was usually for emergencies. Well, you couldn't tell if this was an emergency, but you were about to break those rules.
You walked silently towards one of the smallest communication rooms. No one used those ones. You slowly approached to the table, but before you could turn it on, your eyes drifted towards a droid. It was off.

You smiled.

-"How come I never thought of that?"

A droid was a much better option than using one of the Temple's communicators. Unless the droid reported itself, no one could know you communicated with someone. This droid seemed almost out of service, but that's because no one reloaded it.
You picked it up and carried it towards one of the computers. You took a cable from under one of the tables and connected it to the droid.
As you waited it to charge, you took a look at it's painting. Blue, white and yellow. It looked like an R3 unit.

Suddenly the droid began to beep.

-"Oh, hi"

The droid beeped again.

-"I'm Y/n, what's your name, little one?"

- [Beeps]

-"Okay, Y-5, I need you to help me send a transmission, can you do that?"

Y-5 began to spin it's head and beep.

-"Great, now I need you to send the transmission to this frequency"

You pressed the buttons on the droid's chest to register the frequency. The droid beeped once again as you saw the little antenna coming out of it's head. Suddenly the droid pointed a blue light at you. You knew it was ready to record.

You sighed and prepared to record the message.

••••••••••••••••••••

Rex and the rest of the battalion had taken the Umbaran base. He had been preparing the base and the prisoners to be under their control when he was informed of a transmission from Obi-Wan.
Rex approached Krell, who was walking in front of Dogma and Hardcase.

-"Sir, there's a transmission from General Kenobi"

-"I'll take it in the tower" Krell kept walking.