Unsettled

Back at Coruscant. It didn't feel the right thing to do at all, the mission wasn't done, you left your troops, you left Rex behind.
How were you supposed to feel right?
You didn't trust General Krell although you didn't have any real facts to complain about, but you knew something was off.

Or...maybe you were letting your feelings get to you and you were just trying to find excuses to hide it.

The Chancellor wouldn't even talk with you, he just wanted Anakin, so why were you here? Didn't they trust you to lead the troops or something? It doesn't make sense, you've lead the troops before without Anakin. Maybe...

-"Ugh" You sighed.

You had to stop thinking that much. Probably they just wanted someone with more experience since this mission was very important, so that's why they called Krell, in the end, your or...his mission was the key to take Umbara, the others were counting on it.

Still... something didn't feel right.

You laid in bed. You had one arm under the pillow. You weren't tired, but you didn't have anything to do on the Temple...

You thought for a moment.

-"How about..."

Suddenly you got off the bed rapidly. You grabbed your old coat and left the Temple. There was only one place where you could clear your mind outside of the Temple.
You took a transporter to the middle levels of Coruscant and once you arrived you made your ways towards that place, your old job place.

As you entered the principal door the music was loud and people were dancing and drinking, just as you remembered. The place seemed to be doing fine.
You looked at the stage, there was a Twi'lek girl singing beautifully. You stared at her, remembering the times where you were just like her, free and simple.

You sighed and as you were about to keep walking you heard a voice at your side.

-"Y/n?" You looked at one of the tables at your left.

-"H-Harter?" He smiled widely at the moment you recognized him.

He opened his arms and ran straight to you. He laughed and hugged you tightly. You felt the strong embrace and patted him on the back.

-"Yes, I missed you too" You could barely speak because of his tight grip.

He finally let you go, you placed a hand in your stomach and took a deep breath.

-"I never thought you'd miss me quite like that" You laughed.

He looked at you with a smile. You noticed some gray hairs where coming out of his dark hair.
Maybe they were always there but, they seemed to be showing a little more now.

-"Ah, Y/n, my dear. Since you left, it's been damn hard to find a voice that even compares to yours"

You looked at the Twi'lek singer again.

-"I see your search had it's rewarding" You looked back at him.

He frowned and shook his finger as he approached you a little closer.

-"No, no, no. Don't make no mistake at this, my dear. There has never been a more beautiful and breathtaking voice than yours in this club" He took your hand and lifted it into the air as he looked at the ceiling, like if he was looking at the stars. "You will always be the shining moon of this place"