Worried

After you and Rex spent the night together you decided to wake up first.

You don't like to cook. You don't even cook for yourself. But you kinda wanted to try to cook him something. So you made your way to the kitchen and checked your freezer.

Shit.

There was nothing eatable. Honestly, you had forgotten that you left your house and most of the fresh food had rotten.

-"Damn it" You whispered.

Well, there goes your hopes of cooking. But you still wanted to surprise him so you remembered a little store just a few meters away from your apartment. This was Coruscant after all.

You looked at your couch in which Rex was still sleeping.

How did you two even managed to sleep there?

Anyways that didn't matter. You silently made your ways out the apartment. You didn't make a sound. You were a Jedi after all, cautelous was your second name. You got to the store and you didn't know what the hell you should buy. The seller noticed your doubts.

-"If you combine those" He said pointing some ingredients. "With these" He took a piece of meat out of his freezer. "You'll get a nice meal" You smiled at him.

-"Thank you very much. Honestly I don't know a thing about cooking. But now I was thinking about a good breakfast. Could you help me with that?" He thought for a moment before speaking.

-"I got just what you need" He said smirking.
~

You arrived your apartment again.

You had bought what the seller told you and you headed straight to the kitchen. You started following the steps he had told you to prepare this breakfast.

You didn't even know what it was, but the seller told you it would taste great if you followed the instructions, so that's what you started doing. Rex was still asleep. Damn he was tired. Well, you was tired too considering...last night. That's not the point.
Thing is, it was a good thing he was still asleep, so he couldn't see the mess you would probably make in the kitchen.
Once you were done you took a look at the food you just made.

-"Well, that doesn't look too bad" You leaned down to the plate to smell it. "It doesn't smell bad neither"

Did I just cooked something, and didn't burn my apartment?

Well, you wanted to taste it first but honestly you were scared to try it.
You couldn't do this alone so...It was time to wake up Rex.

You slowly started to approach his sleeping form. You softly petted his hair, well the little he has. Damn it was softer than yours. He moved a little and mumbled something you couldn't hear. So you started leaving small kisses on his face. He opened his eyes and smiled at your little kisses. He tickled your waist a little and you quickly made your way back.

-"Rex! Don't, I'm ticklish" You said laughing a little.

-"Oh, really?" He said smirking.

-"Don't. You. Dare" You warned him stepping back.

-"Come here, cyar'ika" He said standing up and catching you before you could run.

He started tickling you as you were almost dying from laughter.

-"REX!!! YOU- STOP!!!" You almost screamed.

You both fell to the floor as you tried to catch your breath to speak.

-"REX!!" You paused as he tickled you "FOOD'S GOING TO GET COLD"

He stopped at this and looked at you.
He was on top of you.