Hell

It's been some time since the mission on Naboo. Now you were on a cruiser ship with Obi Wan and Ki Adi Mundi. The Republic reunited a big fleet to finally put an end to the growing army on Geonosis.
The three of you were looking outside from the command zone.

-"I cannot believe we're back here again"

You looked at Obi Wan. You haven't been present the first time he went to Geonosis, but you heard this planet is tough.

-"That's what I thought when you brought me back, Obi Wan. Guess we can't always run" You said not looking away from the front.

-"It is unfortunate. The resistance from the native Geonosians was stronger than we anticipated" Master Mundi said.

You heard the door opening behind you.

-"The same can be said for their loyalty to Count Dooku"

-"A fact that is often overlooked" You looked at your side as Anakin and Ahsoka appeared.

-"Look who's here" You said jokingly.

-"You're late" Obi Wan said looking at them.

-"Sorry, Master. Ahsoka and I were busy routing the Seppies near Dorin"

-"I was there too guys and I'm not late" Anakin and Ahsoka looked at you before speaking.

-"My squadron alone had 55 kills"

-"This can't be happening" You said rolling your eyes

-"Yeah, but mine had 76" Anakin smirked.

-"Show-off" Ahsoka said turning around.

-"Nice to see you two are having fun" You said looking at Anakin.

-"You wished you could too, right?" Anakin said smirking at you. "It's just a little friendly competition. Nothing to worry about"

-"What I worry about is the way this war seems to be drawing out with no end in sight." Obi Wan seemed worried about the war.

You were too.

-"Which is why it is crucial our invasion in Geonosis meets with success" Master Mundi spoke.

-"With at least four Jedi Knights and a Padawan? It better be, otherwise I'm out" You said laughing a bit.

-"Agreed. Ahsoka, contact the Outer Rim Command. We're ready for out briefing" Anakin looked at his Padawan.

-"They're already waiting for us"

-"We should come up with a plan now right?" You said looking at the Generals.

-"Of course, follow me" Obi Wan said going toward the strategy room.
~
You holo-called some of the Council members and the Chancellor.

-"Our ships are in position and we're ready to begin our campaign against the Geonosians"

While Obi Wan was talking you received a signal from your comm. It was Rex's. He must be here already. You discretely made your way out of the room looking for him. After a minute you saw him, Cody and Jet marching towards the room you just left.

-"General" The three of them said.

-"I'm glad you're here, Captain, Commanders, you're just on time to show us the strategy" You guided them to the room where Obi Wan and the others were.

Suddenly Rex grabbed your wrist softly for you to look at him.

-"Are you alright?" He asked softly. You haven't seen Rex since your last mission and he didn't have time to ask you how you were.