Hell: Part Two

-"Rex. Wait here for the arrival of Master Luminara. I will go find Anakin."
-"Sure thing" You left Rex in the landing zone in which Master Luminara would arrive. After some time you've noticed that the separatist's defensive was hard to break, so you asked for some backup.
You headed to the hill where Anakin and Ahsoka were standing. Once you got there you heard Ahsoka arguing.
-"Ah, so you don't trust me to get the job done right. I knew it!"
-"Snips, I never said-"
-"No, no, it's okay. I understand. I'm the Padawan. You're the Master" She left the hill angrily. You approached Anakin.
-"You should be more careful with your Padawan, Anakin"
-"I am! I don't understand why she act like this"
-"Anakin. Listen, she's not just a child. She's gotta learn. I know you mean well, but you can't protect her from everything. You gotta loosen up her strings a little. Trust her strength, and you will be able to find what's best for the two of you" He sighed.
-"You're...right" You placed a hand on his shoulder.
-"She'll be fine. She's got you. Now go talk to her and don't ruin it" He smiled at you as he followed Ahsoka.

After some minutes you joined Rex. A few ships landed in.
-"Seems they're finally here" You said walking to the ship.
-"Yeah, just what we need" Rex said following you.
The ship's door opened revealing Master Luminara and her Padawan. You made a short bow.
-"Master. I'm glad you're here. Rex" You looked at Rex making him know he should guide her.
-"Good day, General. Skywalker's waiting for you" She nodded at the two of you as she started to approach Anakin and Ahsoka.
Oh no. They were arguing again. Does he ever listens to you??
-"At it again, are they?" Master Luminara asked. You sighed.
-" "Again", Master?" Barriss asked.
-"Let's just say that they have a penchant for playing loose with regulations and rules of command."
-"Guess they do. I'll let you talk to them" You said as you made your way off. You joined Rex again. He saw you approaching a little angry so he took off his helmet.
-"Ugh, he never listens to me" Rex looked at you worryingly.
-"Well, what you mean? I alway-"
-"Not you, silly! I mean Anakin" He opened his eyes wide.
-"Oh sorry, I can't hear pretty well with all those ships landing...what happened?"
-"He keeps arguing with Ahsoka" He smiled a little.
-"About the mission?"
-"Well, yes. But the problem is he should let her guide a little more."
-"I...suppose he could. I don't really know much about well...teaching"
-"Don't worry, Rex. I'm just...letting off steam"
-"Well, I'm here to hear it"
-"I know" You looked at his lips. You wanted to kiss him but you had to resist it. He tensed up a little as you stared at him.
-"Uh, what's wrong?" You smirked at him.
-"Nothing. I just want to kiss you"
-"Well, we could always find a cave" You punched his chest.
-"You dirty man"
-"Only for you" He said smiling.
-"I have to join the others. To discuss the plan. I'll see you when we're done"
-"Of course" He putted his helmet back on.
You made your way toward Anakin and Master Luminara.
-"Y/n, we were about to discuss the plan" Anakin said touching your shoulder.
-"That's why I'm here" You smiled.
~
Master Luminara opened an holomap.
-"Although we know it's dangerous. A frontal assault is the only plan we have" You said hesitantly.
-"A frontal assault is risky. Our losses will be high." She said thoughtfully.
-"But not as high as they'll be if that factory comes online" Anakin said firmly.
-"Indeed, but there is an alternative." Master Luminara said as she zoomed the holomap. "Every Geonosian building has a series of catacombs beneath it that run deep underground" You took a look at the tunnels in the holomap.
-"Some of the tunnels are close enough to this cliff wall so that you could cut a hole and make an entry point" Barriss explained.
-"Once inside, we could find the main reactor, plant the explosives, and blow the factory inside out." Luminara finished.
Anakin looked at you as you sent him a nod.
-"Oh, looks like a good way to get lost, if you ask me."
-"I'm afraid I have to agree. If we get lost, we could loose a lot of valuable time. If not our lives" You said taking a step forward.
-"Indeed, Masters. For the unprepared perhaps, but I have instructed Barriss to memorise the labyrinth, all 200 junctions" You were a bit shocked. You could barely remember your age.
-"You always were thorough" Anakin said.
-"It pays for one to be prepared. Right, Barriss?" Barriss nodded at her Master.
-"Especially when other people's lives depends on your success"
-"Well, that resumes our whole jobs" You said smiling.
-"How do we keep the Geonosians occupied while someone else is setting the bombs?" Ahsoka asked. You punched Anakin with your elbow for him to say something nice at his Padawan's observation.
-"Good point, Snips. If whoever's going in there is going to be successful, we'll need to create a diversion" Anakin looked at Master Luminara.
-"Precisely. That task will be carried by Y/n, you and I, Skywalker, while the destruction of the factory falls to the Padawans." Anakin was shocked.
-"Now, hold on. Who decided that?" Ah, damn. "Walking into that factory could be suicide"
-"Anakin..." You mumbled.
-"Not if we're successful holding Poggle's attention at the bridge" Luminara added.
-"Master, I can do this" Ahsoka begged. "I've had riskier assignments"
-"But unlike Barriss, you aren't prepared for this mission"
-"Anakin" You warned.
-"Not to worry. My Padawan is reliable. She can lead them both through the maze" Luminara said confidently.
-"We'll be in and out, Master" Barriss assured.
-"See? Dependable Barriss will get us through. Don't worry, Master. As you well know, I can follow orders" Ahsoka said with her arms crossed.
-"It's decided then." Luminara said handing Ahsoka a backpack.
-"I guess it is" Anakin said.
-"Good plan, Master" You looked at Luminara. She gave you a nod.
-"We'll monitor your progress on these chronometers. Synchronise on my mark. Three, two, one, mark." You all did as Luminara said. You all stretched your arms to the middle to check it.
-"Let's get going. After you, Barriss." Ahsoka said running off with Barriss.