7

Fran

I rarely got to spend the entire day with Brian, but that was exactly what I was headed to do today.

I excitedly drove through his neighborhood, drumming my fingers against my steering wheel. I never got so excited to spend time with anyone else.

I bit down on my lip with a smile as I pulled into his driveway, turning my car almost immediately. I opened my door and jumped out of my car, making sure to grab our breakfast before I did so.

I knocked on the door and waited on him to open it, smiling when I saw him walking towards me.

"I need to give you a key," he said, opening the door, "hi, baby."

"Hi," I greeted, pressing a kiss to his lips before walking inside.

"What'd you bring?" He asked, following me into the kitchen.

"Uh, breakfast burritos from Rosa's," I said, "you know, she's moving buildings next spring."

"Oh, yeah?" He asked.

"Mm hmm," I said, "hey, let me run to the restroom."

He nodded, unwrapping his burrito. I walked into the restroom, closing the door behind me.

I stood in front of the mirror and lifted my shirt, reaching into my bra and pulling my cleavage up further. Reach in and pull.

I turned to the side, smiling at myself in the mirror. Maybe I'd gotten lucky with my weight distribution, but I was happy with what birth control had done to me. I wasn't so envious of Josie's perfect curves anymore.

I shot myself one last smile and walked out of the bathroom, seeing Brian sitting at the table. He was perfect in many ways, but he was definitely a messy eater.

"Is it good?" I asked, sitting next to him.

He looked up from his burrito, nodding. "Very."

I smiled, resting my chin in my palm. "I bet you're excited to be off today."

"You have no clue," he said, "I for sure want to spend some time here today, but I want to come see Charlie and Thomas later."

"Yeah, I think Dad and Hero are grilling for dinner. We could do that."

"Sounds perfect," he said.

"Is Uncle J here?" I asked.

"Uh, no," he said, "he'll be gone all day."

"O-oh," I said, nodding, "so it's just me and you?"

He nodded, smiling a sweet, yet flirty smile. "Yeah."

I matched his smile, standing up. I rubbed his shoulders as I walked into the kitchen to grab my breakfast.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked, gently wiping his mouth as he looked at me as I sat down.

"We could, um," I began, unwrapping my burrito, "we could, like, watch a movie?"

"Yeah, that sounds good," he said.

I bit down on my lip and looked over at him, trailing my eyes down his body. Shirtless, plaid pajama pants, and obviously no underwear.

"We could have sex," I blurted out, earning his eyes.

He bit into his burrito, nodding. "You just tell me when."

"Okay, just suggesting it was a lot for me-"

He cut me off with his infectious laugh, making me smile and bite down on my lip.

"So I'll tell you when," he said, nodding.