25

Hero

I buried my face in Amelia's neck, trying my hardest to not wake the entire house.

"Hero," she whimpered, making me pull her leg up to wrap around my hip. I pulled my face away from her neck, gently grabbing her face.

Sure, Amelia and I had a lot of sex while she was pregnant. But after Isla? We were the last things on each other's to-do list.

I think the lack of sex made it that much better, though.

"I missed your pussy," I whispered, "so fucking much."

She giggled — God, that giggle. It could make a man fall in love or fall to his knees.

Or both.

"Tell me your pussy's mine," I said, looking down at her.

She grabbed my face, biting down on her lip as her eyes fixated on my lips. "My pussy's all yours."

You don't cum quick, Hero. Cut it out. Get a grip.

I pulled out of her, making her whimper and grab my arm. "No."

I pulled both of her legs off of the bed, grinning as I placed them on my shoulders. She smiled and wrapped her hands around my forearms, moaning as I slipped back inside her.

"What are you so wet for?" I asked, my lips only centimeters away from hers.

"Because I'm a slut for you," she whispered, making me nearly lose it right there.

One more of those little comments, though, and I'm busting.

"My little slut," I whispered, pressing a kiss to her lips.

I wrapped one of my arms around her thigh, gently rubbing her bud. I'd be damned if I came before her, but I really needed her to hurry the fuck up.

"Baby," she whispered against my lips, her grip on my arm tightening.

"Cum for me, baby," I said, "all over my dick."

All I could do was thank God — I felt her body quiver, her nails digging into my arm as she let out a loud moan. I pulled out of her and shot my load on her stomach, letting out a groan.

"Your parents definitely heard that," she muttered, covering her face with her hands.

I fell on the bed next to her, aimlessly reaching for the towel beside the bed. I wiped her stomach off, throwing it back on the floor before pulling the sheets over us.

Still steadying out my breathing, I nestled my face in her neck. "Didn't realize I left a hickey."

"Nothing makeup can't fix," she said, her long nails gently brushing against my arm.

I pressed a kiss to her jaw, pulling her closer to me. I couldn't keep my hands off of her, specifically now that we'd established that we were attempting to make something out of this.

This was new for me — I'd never seen myself as an actual partner. But I'd realized that I was extremely touchy and even more loving than I was touchy.

Her phone chimed, making me lean up for her to grab it. She checked it and sighed, showing it to me.

[From: dalton]
Wanna grab lunch today?

"Tell him you're having Hero King's dick for lunch," I muttered, rolling over on my back.

She laughed, placing her phone on my nightstand. "I'll just leave him on read, how about that?"