9

Fran

"My babies, move!" Abuela Adora yelled, pushing through Dad and Uncle Fred to get to us.

"Adds," Abuelo Santiago chuckled, watching her with a look of admiration on his face.

"You are ravishing," she said, cupping my face with her hands as she pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Hi, abuela," I greeted, smiling as she pulled away from me.

"I come bearing gifts," she sang, looking between Hero and I.

"I have no desire to be awake right now," Hero muttered, falling into Abuelo.

"Well, you better wake up," Abuelo said, rubbing his back, "we've got a lot to do today."

"Where are the littles?" Abuela asked, looking back at Mom with a smile.

"They are still asleep," Mom said, "Charlie doesn't really adjust well to sleeping in new places, I had to sleep with him last night."

"Did the boyfriend get to come along?" Abuela asked, smiling at me.

"He did, yeah," I said, "I'm happy he's here. This is his first time out of the country."

"Oh, wow," she said, "is he still asleep?"

"I can go wake him up," I said. Truthfully, I loved waking Brian up. When he was sleepy, he was touchy, and with my current hormonal state, that was what I wanted.

"Baby, let him sleep-" Dad began, but I was already jogging downstairs by the time I heard him.

Brian and I had strict rules — three floors apart. He was on the bottom level, and I was on the top level of the house. It sucked, but I understood.

I bit down on my lip and gently opened his door, smiling when my eyes met him. He was lying on his stomach, making me trail my eyes down his muscular back and to his rather pert backside.

I bit down on my lip and walked over to his bed, sitting on the edge of the mattress. I smiled down at him, leaning down to press my lips against his ear.

"Wakey wakey," I whispered, trailing my fingertips down his arm.

His eyes fluttered open, making me smile at him. His lips immediately pulled into a smile as he wrapped his hand around mine. "Hey, beautiful."

"Good morning," I whispered.

"Come here," he sleepily said, opening the covers for me to slide in next to him. I did as he wanted, watching as he rolled over on his side.

He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my head, pressing a kiss to my hair. "I can't wait to be able to do this every morning."

I smiled, biting down on my bottom lip. I eliminated the space between us, my eyes going round at the feeling of what I was assuming was his boner.

Like you haven't felt it before, Fran.

He looked down at me, smiling a sleepy grin. "Is everyone awake?"

"Uh, Hero, me, Mom, Dad," I said, "everyone else is out still."

"Hmm," he muttered, making me look up at him and press a kiss to his lips.

He trailed his hand down my side and to my hip, pulling one of my legs on top of his body. He pulled my entire body on top of his, making me smile and sit upright on his stomach.

"Is it too disrespectful of me to ask if I can take off your shirt?" He asked, grinning as he trailed his hands up my sides and to my chest.

"At this hour?" I whispered, giggling as I leaned down to press kisses to his neck.