31

Lena

"Mm hmm," I said, gently rubbing Charlie's hair as he let out a heavy sigh and let his head fall into his hand.

"You're doing really good," I said, nodding down at him.

"Mom, I think I'm just stupid," he said, looking up at me.

"No," I said, "we don't talk about ourselves like that in this house."

"This makes me feel stupid. You know, my teacher knows I'm not good at this."

"That's why she gives it to you," I said, smiling down at him, "to make you better at it."

He let out a sigh, tapping his pencil against the table.

"Would a snacky snack help?" I grinned, making his eyes light up as he looked up at me.

I giggled, pressing a kiss to his head. "If you solve that by the time I'm back over here, I have a surprise for you."

"Okay," he said, and focused his full attention to the paper in front of him.

I walked into the kitchen, seeing Jo standing in front of me, shirtless with headphones around his neck.

"Am I looking at Josiah or Hero?" I jokingly questioned.

He looked over at me, grinning. "Your baby daddy."

"My gosh," I muttered, walking over to him, "you look good, baby."

He looked down at me, his lips curling into the infamous Josiah King sexy grin. I couldn't help but to trail my eyes down him, my fingertips moving with my eyes. I couldn't believe he was nearly fifty.

"You're about to be my baby daddy all over again if you keep looking like that."

"Mm, remember last night?" He asked, gripping my backside, "you came so quick."

"Stop," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Let's go do that again," he muttered against my ear.

"I-I'm helping Charlie with homework," I said, biting down on my lip.

"And somehow, you being a good mom has my cock rock solid right now."

I giggled, tilting my head over so he could press kisses to my neck.

"I was fucking you so good last night," he whispered, "and then when you sat on my face—"

"Mom?"

I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip, letting out a sigh. "Yes, baby?"

Jo looked at me, his lips still pulled up into a smirk.

"Could I request one of those really good applesauce pouch thingies?"

"Yes," I said, "yes, I'll be right in there."

"Okay," he said, "thank you, Mom."

I smiled up at Jo, flattening my hands against his hard abs. "Are you going to work out?"

"I'm done with that," he said, "I'm going to shower."

My eyes lit up with excitement — I could tell. I nodded up at him, making him knit his eyebrows together and nod with me.

"I think," he began, softly gripping my hair, "when you're done helping Charlie, you should come upstairs."

"I might just have to," I said, looking up at him.

"Oh, you have to," he said, nodding.

I bit down on my lip and grinned, backing away from him. "You're trouble."