32

Josie

Rolling around in bed, making out... with a new pair of lips.

It felt strange.

But oh, did it feel right.

I wrapped my arms around Jesse's neck, pulling him on top of me. I tilted my head over and dipped my tongue between his lips, making him open his mouth and grin.

"Mm," he muttered, gently rubbing his hand down my side.

I pulled away from him, flattening my palms against his bare stomach.

"Your room is so dark," I said, looking up at him.

"Mood lighting," he said, grinning.

I shoved him back, making him chuckle.

"Wanna watch something?" He asked.

"Sure," I said, knowing we wouldn't be watching anything. It'd be background noise.

He turned on the TV, looking over at me. "How about music?"

I smiled, watching as he sat upright against his headboard. He was clothed in sweatpants and nothing else — maybe underwear, but even that, I wasn't sure of.

"Are you literally turning on a sex playlist?"

"No," he said, looking over at me as he turned on his sex playlist.

I laughed, shaking my head as he threw the remote on the ground.

"Come here," he said, smiling down at me.

I propped myself up on my elbows, lifting an eyebrow at him as I smiled. "We're not having sex."

"I know," he said, "I just really like making out with you."

I grinned and sat up, climbing into his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my lips against his again.

Are you sure you're not having sex, Josie?

He gripped my backside, pulling my body even closer to his than it already was. I couldn't understand why I was so keen on making out with Jesse. I never thought this would be happening.

"You're so fucking sexy, Josie," he whispered, pulling away from me for a split second.

"Take this off," I muttered, grabbing the hem of the sweatshirt he'd given me since I'd complained about the temperature as soon as I walked in his room.

He stopped me, tilting his head over. "Are you sure?"

"I have on a tank," I said, shaking my head.

He swiped his tongue across his lips, helping me pull the sweatshirt over my head.

"I was hot, anyways," I innocently said, shrugging.

"You so are," he muttered, grinning as he wrapped his arms around my waist and we fell back on the bed.

I opened my legs for him to settle himself between, wrapping my legs around his hips. He pulled his lips away from me, looking down at me.

"You're gonna have to unwrap those legs. That's how babies are made."

I laughed, looking up at him. Jesse was, honestly, a beautiful specimen.

"And how do you know that?" I asked, tilting my head over.

"How do you know to wrap your legs around me like that?" He retorted, making me laugh and look away from him.

"Touché."