chapter 21

taehyung squinted his eyes tightly feeling pain all over his body as he hissed quietly trying to move his sore limps---

the brunette subconsciously blink few times trying to clear his vision.

but soon a frowned appear on his face when he find himself in a different room other than his bedroom but oddly this room seems similar to him---

until it finally clicked his brain, as his eyes get widened when he realised it's his husband's bedroom.

suddenly the previous night incident's memories flash front of his eyes, making him sigh sadly---

"why I always make him worried?"

he sadly murmured out, staring up at high white ceiling, not wanting to get up, as the familiar calming husband's sent, filled around the blankets

oh how he wish to sleep here everyday with his husband.

a blush immediately appears on his face causing his ears to get red.

taehyung mentally scolded himself for thinking something like that but he couldn't help, as he pulled the blanket closer, inhaling the sweet calming smell.

he smiled blissfully, relaxing his body in warth when a sudden thought crossed his mind causing him to immediately got alert.

If I'm sleeping here, then where is jeongguk?

taehyung abruptly sit up, ready to look for his husband, but his whole body stilled when he finally noticed him.

a figure sitting beside the bed, as his back resting against the bedframe, left hand resting over a bended knee as his other leg carelessly stuck out lazily, his head titled down and soft breathing was heard.

soon many emotions flashed in the brunette's mist eyes, there was hint of worry, sadness yet there was a content feeling too.

slowly carefully getting up from the bed taehyung crouched front of his husband staring at him face with his heart content.

did he slept all night here? like this? ------

the was a little ache in his heart thinking how uncomfortable his husband might have felted but the thought of his husband not leaving him alone give him a odd type of satisfaction.

happiness which he can't said out loud.

bringing his quivering cold hand, taehyung softly placed it over his husband's face, titling his head up---

he slowly but lovingly caressed his face, memorizing each and every little details about his husband's face.

just like those numerous times when he sneakily admires his face when the ravenette fell asleep inside his office room.

giving taehyung chance to stay close to him, without him knowing.

taehyung eyes wandered around the same calm face, but he never find himself being tired of seeing his husband.

but a sudden worry and guilt engulfed his heart when he saw how stiff his husband's body looked.

taehyung bit down his lips, not wanting to tear up, as he quietly sit down besides jeongguk, putting his head carefully over his husband's shoulder.

he hesitantly intertwined their fingers together, bringing it closers to his hand, tangling them together.

he knows he wouldn't be able to do it if his husband was awake but since he is asleep, taehyung couldn't help but find comfort besides him.

with him.

"I'm sorry jeongguk" taehyung whispered out staring at a space.

"I make you worry again" taehyung sighed out sadly "yesterday night was one of the best night, after we get married but I have to ruin it"

subconscious he teared up even though he tried alot to stop them.

"why it always happened to me?" his lips wobbled out as lastly a lone tear slipped out of his eye

"you know, even with my family, whenever something good is happening, my health always ruin the happiness----"

"I hate being like this jeongguk, I hate being weak----physically, mentally, emotionally, why I'm so weak?"

taehyung choked out, hiccuping unconsciously.

"I made my dad worried all his life, my hyung, jimin and now you---"

"I-I----" he stuttered out trying to hold back his emotions, "I sometimes feels I'm nothing but a burden----"

he choked out a sobs quietly, as he tries to detached his hands, not wanting jeongguk to wake up.

but his teary eyes widened when he felt the grip getting tighter around his fingers and their tangled hands.

his head hesitantly shot up as he gulped nervously finding his husband's intense gaze on him.

"Jeongguk---I---" he stuttered getting scared by the thought what if jeongguk find him weird, who gets close to him when other was sleeping.

"I--- can explain-n jeongguk--k" he slowly panicked trying to free himself, detached himself

"calm down taehyung"

jeongguk's smooth calming voice immediately caught his husband's attention who stilled in his place.

jeongguk sighed softly turning a bit towards taehyung as he slowly raised his hand, cupping taehyung's cheek.

"you don't have to explain anything"

taehyung's nervous eyes wander around his husband's face, trying to find any discomfort or anger but he find none of them.

instead he show, a comforting, calm raw emotion.

"---but you have to know one thing"

jeongguk calmly said causing taehyung to frowned.

"know one thing jeon taehyung----"

Jeongguk whispered bringing their forehead closer as he slowly put them against each other feeling how his husband's breath hitched

but in very next moment his heart beat quickened, as his almost teared up again, when he heard his jeongguk.

"----you are anything but a burden."

___________________________________

any thoughts about this chapter?