one

Jisung dragged his feet across the floor. Around him was nothing but chaos, kids screaming, couples making out in a corner, toilet paper flying around... and the first lesson hadn't even started yet. 

He gripped the straps of his backpack, hanging his head lower. His red over-ear headphones blasted bass and heavy rap, waking him up just enough to get through the day. Jisung stopped in front of his locker. 

He genuinely wondered what the headmaster of his school was thinking, when he decided against locks in front of each locker. Yeah, thank you very much I would like veryone to be able to look through my things. 

The thin metal door flung open, revealing his few belongings. He looked through the books in there, searching for the biology one he needed for the first class. It was Wednesday, but the week end felt like it was long overdue. Especially today, when the nice, sweet Biology teacher was sick... and they got a nightmare of a substidute. 

Something tumbled to the floor. Jisung groaned as he crouched to pick it up. A note, a badly folded one at that. Probably something he had noted down in class, the paper must've slipped from one of his books. But no. That wasn't his handwriting on there, instead, someone had written in messy black ink the following. 

"To my Darling, life is a continuous struggle and I'm delighted that you are with me in it. Maybe bc watching you fail to do things happens to lighten up my day, or maybe bc I am the biggest mf simp. Your amazing secret admirer."

Jisung rolled his eyes and crumbled it in his hands. He didn't have the nerve to care for middle school shit like this. His locker shut on its own. He continued his way to his first class. The note flew into the nearest bin he passed.