thirty

Another similarity that many might not know between girls and... forget it. Jisung was going to say between them and boys, but this was probably more of his friend group kind of thing. Anyway. The thing is that the stereotypical girl is always portrayed swooning over some drama on TV and being way too affected by it. And then there was this...

 "She should just make her move bro."
 "No 'cause I swear if I watch one more episode of miscommunication between them I would rather want Jared to be together with the second lead." Changbin made his point, swinging the loaf of bread around that he was supposed to be cutting. 

He put one on Jisungs plate too. "Like imagine this being you. I would want someone to be upfront to me if we're like... kinda talking and having our moments. She ain't giving ni hints for that poor man to take. He's blinduh," he clicked his tongue to end his sentence. 

Jisung looked down at his plate, realizing that the soreness that woke him up this morning was a good excuse to grab more food.

But as he turned around to do so, he was met with a wall. "Oh sorry," he laughed into a pale freckle-covered face. Tom looked as uncomfortable as ever. Jisung stared back at him. Should he say something to get his bread or just let it be?

 Jisung peaked past him at the bread then back to Tom. He could see windows shutting down and trying to reboot in the boy's face. "Imma just get my bread when the line's over..." Jisung mumbled to himself. "Well... uh I'm gonna go." He turned on his heel and speed-walked to his table.

 "Y'all saw that right?" Judging from the confused looks on their face, they didn't. Jisung sighed and let himself drop to his chair. "So what are the plans for today?" Not getting a response other than hungry silence and everyone munching on the breakfast they came to adjust to, Jisung gave up on that question for now as well and started eating. 

"They want us to go hike up that hill on the other side of the lake," Hyunjin answered. Well at least someone did. Jisung nodded to himself and took a big bite from his sandwich.

 He waited for the comments to start. 

"Ain't no way I'm first of all, walking all the way to that fucking hill and second of all hike, I repeat, HIKE?!" Who could it be other than Jeongin? No one it was him. Loud and proud. 

The little support he got was drowned by Changbin and Chan. Raging about cardio or something.

 "Both of you shut it before you lose the privledge to sit at this table," Jisung stated, threatening them with his angry fist. 

"Same vibe as saying you're not going to invite them to your birthday party..." Minho earned a punch to his shoulder for that.