thirty nine

To the person who invented sleeping bags, fuck you. How was Jisung supposed to fit something that was three times its size of it into that tiny bag? It must be some kind of superpower that parents hold. They always knew how. 

"Fuck it," Jisung gave up and instead crammed it into his duffle bag. His head was pounding in a steady, hungover rhythm. He watched as the teachers took their tent down. Hyunjin disappeared to the bathroom, so Jisung was left watching the luggage duty. 

After he came back, the two made their way to join everyone else in the middle of the yard. They found their group and as teachers started to fill in the mini-stage at the front, they sat down. They fiddled with the microphone and speaker. Technical difficulties. 

 "I can't believe this is already over," Changbin turned to his friends.

 "Already??" Minho pulled a face. "It feels like I've been here forever," Jeongin voiced.

"Don't be so dramatic, in the end two weeks are two weeks," Chan said. He then shushed all of them to turn their attention back to the teachers. 

"Hey good morning!" Miss Sutton had the microphone. She briefly explained what the ride back home was going to look like. She passed the mic to Seungmin. The last mumbles and giggles were turned down. 

"Now... I guess this is the end of our little adventure." Another heartfelt (aka. Absolutely fake) speech. "I am so happy I got to host you as the first class in our camp since reopening. I sure had a lot of fun and I hope you did too!" A few whistles and encouraging yells came from the students.

 "Whatever you learned here should be a lifelong lesson and a good memory when you grow old." 

"Jesus he's so corny," Jisung giggled and bumped into Hyunjin's shoulder. "No I know," Hyunjin smiled.

 "And there's no better way to show that you learned to do something... or to not do something, I would like to show you an example." A mischievous smile formed on Seungmin's face. And he got his phone out. Seconds later the chicken song started to play. "Gentlemen, may I ask you to come on stage?" 

Hyunjin turned to all the boys. Headaches were written all over their face. "I am so sorry," he laughed. 

"Hyunjin what did you do..." Minho asked slowly, realization kicking in. 

"Well I needed someone to get the beer... right?" Hyunjin stood up. And so did the rest of the boys, leaving to trot onto the stage. 

"I will murder you in your sleep," Jeongin smiled at Hyunjin, holding his fist up. "Love you too."

 So there the group of at least 20 wrecked boys stood. Some danced with enthusiasm as if they waited their whole life to perform this song, others trying hard not to vomit on the spot. The student section doubled over laughing, they were recording and yelling at them to continue.

 Jisung couldn't stop laughing and giggling. He watched as Chanbin wiggled his butt. Minho performed with the preciseness of a dancer, adding popping and whatnot. 

This was going to go down in history as the dumbest punishment for getting drunk. 

--

Thinking back to those days when Jisung entered college always painted a grin on his face. "Babe?" Jisung called out. 

"What?" It came from the bedroom. 

"Do you remember the chicken dance?" 

Hyunjin poked his head out the door. "That was this summer, don't act like you're an old man already."

 "Don't call me out like that," Jisung laughed and closed his old diary. 

THE END

We did it, my dear readers!!! oh my god
Jeez I can't tell y'all how long this process had stretched, from the original plan to where we are now. Honestly I love my boys, they have their own little spot in my heart now. 
I know this story might not have been perfect and I surely didn't add all of the members to the storyline so they're relevant, but I want you to keep in mind that the focuse is supposed to be on the main characters and their struggles. 

Thank you so much for reading this book, supporting, voting and commenting! 
I am so very grateful for everyone who stuck with me to the end <3

In the end, before I go and leave this on its own, I would like to ask for some constructive critism. Anything, from grammar, reading flow, characters; if there's something you think I can improve in, please tell me. 

Till then, maybe we'll see each other again in a different book of mine <3
have a good day chérie :D