thirty seven

"Second to last time I have to eat this shit," Jeongin exclaimed at the breakfast table. "A toast to that!" Minho followed with the same enthusiasm, holding his piece of bread up. The rest of the boys joined and laughed.

After massive protests from all students, the teachers decided to let everyone do what they wanted to do. I mean even if they were to cause problems, they were leaving tomorrow night anyway. 

Jisung drank his orange juice with a smile. Hyunjin was sitting to his right. And one look this morning to everyone was enough for their friends to not question what was happening. 

It was hotter than usual. Changbin read the weather forecast for today. One of the hottest days of the year. "What are we gonna do?" Jisung asked. 

"How about nothing?" Jeongin countered. But no one agreed this time. The youngest pouted and went back to playing on his phone.

 "How about..." Changbin straightened his back and looked around. His eyes fixed on something and a big smile grew on his face. "Let's grill hotdogs at the beach!" The boys hummed and nodded. 

"Well I can't pull hotdog out my ass though," Jeongin said, "And I hope none of you can either." He sent a judgmental glare to each one of them. 

Minho got up. "Wait! Let me just..." And gestured to reach into the back of his pants. Just to pull his middle finger out to flip Jeongin off.

 The boys giggled. So it was decided. They were going to ask Seungmin to take them to the store. He had offered that to everyone at the beginning of camp. And they were going to spend all of Changbin's money (don't worry he got enough) on everything they needed. 

--

"My plans always work," Changbin said, sitting on the passenger seat all proud. 

"I don't know about that..." Jisung and Jeongin were sitting on the others boy's laps, hitting their head on the ceiling with every little bump. 

But they got to the mini market regardless. It was right as the woods started. 

The boys strolled around, screaming with every newfound hunting thing they wanted. The favorites are a slingshot and a mini axe.

 "I just need it in my life!" Minho said, brushing over the wooden handle. "Maybe another time..." Chan was careful to take it out of his hands. 

The rest was collecting the things they needed. (Plus a mandatory bag filled with snacks)

 Hyunjin on the other side snuck up to Seungmin. "Hey sir..." He started, speaking in a hushed voice. "Can you do me a big favor?"