eleven

"To my Darling, I want the world, to know of your honey sweet voice when you sing. I want the world to know, you are mine, and mine alone. I love every perfect imperfection. But why can't you return my affection? Your amazing secret admirer. PS: Yes I'm back on the sad shit, let me be." 

Should I consider throwing myself off a bridge? Jisung sunk into himself, until he wasn't more than a pile of Hoodie and other dark clothes in his chair. His cheeks burned.

 The stranger... heard him sing. You have to understand, that Jisung wasn't confident in his skills. This means he wouldn't dare to open his mouth in school for the use of singing... till yesterday. Yesterday when he got bored in detention and no one was there. 

He might've sung a few lines of "D (half moon)" But then again... he didn't see anyone. Was the person stalking him? Or did he just happen to walk by the classroom where Jisung was having his little concert? 

All of this was just frustrating and embarrassing... Jisung wanted the ground to part and swallow his stupid being completely. 

"Does anyone have to homework for Mrs. Mueller's Class, I need it!" A voice let his little bubble of self-pity burst. We had homework?! 

"Yeah give me a second." Someone else called. 

Jisung picked his head up and looked around the room, searching for anyone that looked like they would share their homework for him to copy.

 "Do you need it too?" He turned to where the question came from. It was Minho, sitting right behind him.

 "Yeah," Jisung answered. Weird Minho talks to me?

The boy handed his homework to him and as Jisung turned to his desk to copy it, he sat down beside him. "Ask me if you can't read my writing. I have quite a messy handwriting." 

Jisung nodded, already scribbling down the (way too many) calculations. In the corner of his eyes, Minho's purple hair moved around, as he was toying with a rubber band between his fingers. 

"What does that mean?" Jisung mumbled at pointed at a mess of what seemed to be ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs. Minho leaned over to his notebook and explained it to Jisung. 

The boy felt bad that he called him "weird Minho" all the time, since high school. He wasn't weird at all, quite a nice guy actually. Minho was patient, telling him over and over what he noted as Jisung wasn't really listing. He smelled good.

 As Jisung finished copying the homework, the other took his binder to himself and stood up. "Did you know that A group of cats is called a clowder?" He asked as he sat down on his own desk. Jisung shook his head. Okay maybe he was a bit weird... but not that it bothered Jisung.

 --

 "I swear to god it's him!" Changbin announced at lunch. "I mean, maybe he grew tired of being unnoticed and decided to make a move." 

Jisung laid his head on his hand and shrugged.

 "And And And- Hear me out!" His friend stuffed a few fries into his mouth and chewed violently before continuing. "He's in the dance team, and they practice at the same time when you had detention yesterday!" 

Jisung widend his eyes. "That actually makes sense."

 Changbin nodded and continued. "He sits behind you in math, so he might stare at you the whole time and thinking of all the cheesy things he's writing about in the notes." 

Jisung nodded slowly. The puzzle seemed to slowly piece together. 

He pondered about the note and Minho for the rest of his classes. Minho seemed nice. Well, Jisung knew that Minho used to be very nice when they were kids. And they fit together when they were kids. 

So... he saw the potential for falling for him. And the more he lost himself in that illusion, the more he was convincing himself that it would work.

 So before he went home, he put a note into his own locker.

 "You should stop being so down, I'm sure you're a good person... why do you fear me so much?"