ten

Jisung forgot that the notes were daily, which made him even more surprised. But they were late to math class, so he stuffed it into his pocket and hurried with him to class. 

Their efforts were useless, because it turns out the teacher is sick. Flaw number four on his list why she was just useless in her job. She was sick, at least a week per month. They weren't complaining though.

 Jisung planted himself to his seat, getting books out so it looked like he was doing something. After making fun of Changbin for a while, he got bored, so he unfolded the note. Changbin fidded with his pen. They needed more details, just a little something to help them figure out who the boy was, that Jisung was unintentionally breaking his heart. 

"To my Darling, let's face it, I'm starting to be very monotonous about what I tell you. Let's change that. Hear me out, if I hate hate hate one thing, it's PE. First of all, why the fuck is our teacher an old white very non-sportive man. Second of all, who allowed him to just...be that way? Ik that yk exactly what I'm talking about. It's just frustrating thinking about Monday's... since they include his face as the first thing in the morning. Your amazing secret admirer." 

 Jisung shook his head and laughed. 

"What is that? Another  hint?" Changbin snatched it from his hands. He let it down with a frown. The note was not even close to helpful.

 "Dude he's kinda sympathetic..." Changbin said and leaned back in his chair.

 "Kinda, but mostly sad." Jisung said and picked at his nails. "Give it back now will you?"

 "Why do you want to put under your pillow to sleep on it?" 

His heart stopped for a second. How does he know?  He collected himself and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure."

 "What's that? A love letter for little Jisung?" If he could, he would roll them again, harder this time. The voice on it's own was a moodkiller. "Nothing of your concern Hwang."

 "Aw come on Seo, team up with me against him, just this once."

 "I rather choke on a dick." Jisung took his note, before the stick of a boy in front of their tables could take it. "What do you want anyway? Where are your friends?" Instead of answering, Hyunjin flipped them off and went back to his seat. 

Changbin and Jisung gave each other a look. "Dude I swear to god if I could get away with murder..." Changbin mumbled, making his friend snicker. 

What they didn't see was how Hyunjin slumped into his seat. Or how he cleanched his jaw, starring at his desk. Coward, nothing but a Coward.

 He glanced to them. Jisung held his note, eyes scanning over the text. He had enchanting eyes. They had something to them, even though plain brown eyes were common, that seemed to tell his story. Jisung was an open book. And that book had nothing but the word "HATE" printed in the pages regarding Hyunjin.