twenty five

After dinner, Changbin and Jisung left early to go shower. "This way you don't have to use the shared showers," Changbin said. 

"So smart, wow. Just wow." Jisung giggled as his friend hit his arm. 4

They reached the little hut. Just like Changbin said, there was no one. That meant all four private showering stalls were open. They played rock, paper, and scissors to determine who could take the shower where the hot water actually worked. Jisung lost.

 He rolled his eyes as he heard Changbin turn on his water. "Ouch, I think I burned myself from this hot water I have in my shower." 

"Bin shut the fuck up!" Jisung laughed from his shower, letting his hair soak the water in. His fringe started covering his eyes completely and he closed his eyes for a second. With his arms hugging his body, the mildly warm water was just as relaxing and calming as at home. 

He blindly reached for his shampoo and began humming the song from earlier. His slides squeaked as he turned. You're better off wearing those than catching whatever was hiding on these dirty white tiles on the floor. 

Jisung just started his second round of lathering his body with axe body wash when someone knocked on his stall. He jumped. 

"I'm heading back first, good night!"

 "Bro you could've said something, scared me to death." 

"Yeah, whatever." Changbin's voice was already distant and he could hear the door close soon after. 

Honestly, Jisung didn't really care. He picked up where he left off. What felt like an hour later he turned the water off. 

He faced his door, with his dry clothes hanging there. Only those. "FUCK." No towel. 

Jisung facepalmed himself. "Okay, what do I do now...?" 

He knew that there were spare towels by the sink. Good enough for him. But... 

Jisung shook his head. "There's no one in here anyway."

 He slowly opened the metal door. "Okay... 1, 2, 3."

 He started running as fast as his wet slippers allowed him to run to the sink. The stack of towels came into sight. Jisung hurried, taking one and tying it around his hips. It's a face towel. Not even covering all of his parts. "Shit." 

The next second the door opened. Jisung stood right in sight. The boy froze in his spot.

 Before he could think Jisung grabbed his junk and tucked it somewhat under the tiny towel. 

The silence was so loud you could hear the water dripping from the ends of his hair and the rest of his body. He knew the kid. His name was Tom, a ginger boy. Jisung helped him out a couple of times in English. 

"I uh." Tom was roaming his eyes around Jisung's body, clearing his throat. 

Jisung came back to his senses and fled to his  shower. His ass-crack was probably on display as he waddled back. 

Leaning against the closed door, he closed his eyes. His heart was going a hundred miles an hour. More people walked in and filled the awkward silence that formed. 

Shit... He dried his hair and body off. 

Tom was a nice kid, usually very shy. He changed schools last year. Jisung helped him find his classes and stuff. They must've scared him off their lunch table though because after the first time they sat together Tom never joined them again for lunch. 

Jisung was completely confused by Tom's reaction. He blushed so fast but didn't dare to take his eyes off him as Jisung froze. Every other boy he knew would've busted a joke and turned around. Maybe it was just Tom's anti-social nature that made him react like that.

 As Jisung left and dropped the towel into the "used" bin, Tom was already gone. 

This was going to be one of those memories Jisung would cringe when remembering it every damn night from now on. He just knew it.