three

"To my Darling, I want nothing more than for this to happen; you're all that I can bother to (day)dream about. Oh, how perfect it would be. Us. Together. You've got me on pins and needles and I can't wait for you to tell me I'm yours... tho that's never gonna happen. Your amazing secret admirer.

What a way to start a Friday morning. Changbin tapped his shoulder. He was reluctant to stop his music, did it anyway as Changbin just started talking. "What is it?"

 A smile spread across his friends lips. "I asked if it's still the kid from last time, you look like you're about to murder someone." 

Jisung nodded, tearing the piece of paper into two. "It is." Then he nodded his head into the direction of their next class. He ignored the tiny guilty conscience building in the pit of his stomach.

Yet again math. And today was even worse than yesterday. The teacher, Mrs. Mueller, had two options she choose to avoid doing her duties as a teacher but still toruting her students. One was the thing she did yesterday. And the other one was... 

"I have a few exercises here, I want a few of you to go to the front and solve them for the rest of the class." She took a look on the list of students in her hand, then around the room. 

"How about... Hyunjin, you go first." The boy groaned. "But Ma'am!" 

She sat back down on her seat, you know the compfy ones with rolls underneath.

Jisung coulnd't hide his gloating grin as Hyunjin shuffled to the board. Hyunjin looked at the thing he was supposed to solve, something that had more letters than numbers in it. "We'll start with..."

Said boy was, to be honest, not bad looking. No Jisung couldn't deny that he was, in fact, very very good looking. But because he was the stupid teenager he was, Jisung had selected him to be his personal enemy. Whenever he saw him, his blood began boiling and his leg bounced in place.

The boy send a helpless look to his friends in the back, but they couldn't help him either. So Hyunjin made his way through the thing by himself, slowly... very slowly. But he did.

 "Is that abstract art or is he incapable of writing probably?"Jisung asked, loud enough for the boy in front to hear it. 

He sent a glare in his direction. "Han, I'll shove this pen so far up your ass that-"

 The teacher stopped his mumbeling thread by glaring at him. The class giggled and mumbled for a few seconds, until the teacher stared at them too. Hyunjin flipped Jisung off, who sat in his seat with a triumphing smile and copied his actions.